the one liquid every vaper must try

Endless Summer from Fuzion! For nearly a year and a half its the only thing I have vaped outside a few trials of new liquids. Everything else I have tried just doesn't make the cut.....Endless Summer is exponentially better for my taste than any other liquid I have tried which at this point has to be in the hundreds of flavors.

A distant second would be a tie between ZeusJuice from Zeus and Unicorn Blood from Fuzion.

what does endless Summer taste like? Edited by TugBoat

what does endless Summer taste like?

Very hard to describe. They call it a Strawberry Lemonade but it tasts like no other strawberry or lemonade I have tried. Really hard to explain but to me it's amazing enough to vape exclusively for over a year. I order it 250ml at a time and I have nothing over 30ml in any other flavor.

• 2 weeks later...

My current ADV is Half Baked. It's made by MigCigs and it's in their MigQuid line (30ml bottles). They occasionally have a "buy 2 get one free" sale. I ordered 6 last week when they ran that special. It is a vanilla and cinnamon kind of flavor... but more than that. It's hard to describe accurately, but that's the best I can do.

I bought a sampler pack of the Five Pawns Signature Series earlier this week. This sampler contains five 4-ml bottles of the following:

Grandmaster

Gambit

Queenside

Bowden's Mate

Absolute Pin

I wanted to be able to try these without having to spend their price on 30ml bottles. Out of these five, I found ONE that I think is a MUST TRY for everyone!

QUEENSIDE!

This blend of blood orange and french vanilla is superb.

I bought a sampler pack of the Five Pawns Signature Series earlier this week. This sampler contains five 4-ml bottles of the following:

Grandmaster

Gambit

Queenside

Bowden's Mate

Absolute Pin

I wanted to be able to try these without having to spend their price on 30ml bottles. Out of these five, I found ONE that I think is a MUST TRY for everyone!

QUEENSIDE!

This blend of blood orange and french vanilla is superb.

Does the orange note dominate? I just reordered their Grandmaster, and am waiting on my vapemail...I hated this eliquid FOOB. After I let it steep for 6 weeks, it is now one of my favorites. The banana flavor was very prominent before the steep, and after, it just blended into the peanut butter perfectly. There are other flavors at play, but can't identify them.

Nicoticket makes my favorite eliquid. I add their Custards Last Stand to many other flavors. Their Wakonda is outstanding; it's a coffee and cream, with just a hint of NET tobacco. Their Absolute Creme Brulee is unbelievably good! They take Creme Brulee, which is a kind of a custard, add lots of caramel, and a touch of NET tobacco. I hate tobacco flavors, but love these flavors...they don't taste like tobacco. And, I do add Custards Last Stand to both of them.

Five Pawns Grandmaster is heaven in a bottle; and I don't mind paying $27, because that includes free priority shipping, and an attractive container/box to display it in. I wish all eliquid came with a container like that, because I can put it out on my shelf to steep and it makes an attractive display that shields the ejuice from light.

(I think my prior post has a description of Grandmaster. )

Lots of great ideas here.. I am going to have to order some to try out.

I have only tried maybe 2-dozen different flavored juices, so my opinion may have very limited merit. But, a great ADV is the Solar Flare (pomegranate and lemonade) from Moon Mountain. The flavor is spot-on and just different from other things I have tried. One caveat is that it is a flavor that you can get used to and not find as flavorful after a couple days, so I usually use it for two days and then take a day off in favor of something creamy to break it up a bit.

EDIT: For some reason, when I reply it wants to put my post into a quote. Been on tons of forums over the last 15+ years and never seen this, so not sure what I am doing wrong.

Edited by DirtyBoot

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid. question.gif

hqdefault.jpg

I wouldn't consider it an all day vape, but it's the first juice I reach for when I come home from work...every day.

It sure LOOKS cool...What is the flavor? Didn't see any description on the website. Wonder what they use for the coloring...

It sure LOOKS cool...What is the flavor? Didn't see any description on the website. Wonder what they use for the coloring...

To me (and everyone I've ever let try some), it tastes just like chewing up a whole mouthful of black jellybeans. That's because one of the main ingredients in its flavoring is anise (real anise)...a key ingredient in licorice candy. There's a hint of other stuff in it (kiwi, maybe...something citrus-y), but the licorice flavor is undeniable. As for the coloring, I'm sure there's some green food coloring involved. Like black jellybeans, you'll either love it or hate it (right off the bat), but there's no denying that it's a mind-blower.