Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Got 5 15ml bottles from vista vapors 6 nic. Absolutely free didn't even have to pay shipping. They offer it on their wholesale site. Also got a thirty ml bottle of ECG tanks cream. Pretty good juice day right here. I'll let you know how the vista vapors liquid is.

They have nothing for free like your saying.

30 ml Elixir at 6mg from Workshop Vapor Co.

2 small wooden mod holders at $5 each by KP Designs

1 Chiyou clone for $10

And all kinds of different flavors of juice samples (maybe 10 or more?) For free

There's some more stuff but I can't remember what right now.

Just ordered 120ml of Vanilla Swirl (Max VG) from Bulldog-vapor for $27 shipped. They have a 50% off sale going until Monday with coupon code "thankyou". I have read many great reviews on this flavor.

I went on a juice restocking rampage. I've learned my lesson about buying juice just because it is cheap. I'm not saving any money if I don't vape it because it is no good. So this is what I ordered:

Goodlife Vapor: I did not have to order because it is right here in Albany.

5 Pawns:

Queenside

Grandmaster

Gambit

AWDIV:

Green label- Watermelon Mojito with candied mint

Purple label- Pecan pie with hint of butterscotch

Nicoticket's:

Custards Last Stand

Cream Brulee

Giant Vapes:

Vanzilla

Vapor Beast:

Holy Grail- GY4

Fadora Vapor:

Birthday Cake

Snickerdoodle

Home Canned Peaches

Spiced Apple

Cinnamon Stick

Apple Cider

ATCIG:

Caramel Cappuccino

Vanilla Love

Butterscotch Bliss

Bulldog Vapor:

Vanilla Swirl

Skyline Vapor:

Suicide Bunny-Mothers Milk

Vapor Foundry:

5 packs 1.8 KPT coils

I should be good for a while. Next I'm going to restock batteries because 4 of my

Rainbow Vision Spinners have already died and only have 4 left. I'll probably go for the Vision Spinners 2 next. My tanks are beginning to wear out too but I have not decided what kind I will get.

It shouldn't be, but I'm counting this as a purchase. I just won 120ml of Killer Custard from Vapetasia! The first time I have ever won anything, and it just happens to be my all-time favorite Custard. Happy day for me. :D

It shouldn't be, but I'm counting this as a purchase. I just won 120ml of Killer Custard from Vapetasia! The first time I have ever won anything, and it just happens to be my all-time favorite Custard. Happy day for me. :D

Congrats on the win, 3Rutez! :)

I'll be buying a new DNA screen here shortly since I snapped one last night! Still pissed!

Aw man one of those nights eh? Hope other things went good and that wasn't the first thing you touched last night lol.

My girlfriend's started occasionally vaping 0 nic for her sweet tooth cravings. I'm running with it so it will help justify my next DNA 30 custom ;)

Aw man one of those nights eh? Hope other things went good and that wasn't the first thing you touched last night lol.

My girlfriend's started occasionally vaping 0 nic for her sweet tooth cravings. I'm running with it so it will help justify my next DNA 30 custom ;)

Was my fault no worries!

Been using protank mini 3 on my itaste vv v3, bought a new pyrex piece for it today bc I cracked the glass when I dropped it :( Bought a flashlight holster today at lowes and it fits great! No more drops! Also I found a new B&M nearby where I got a kangertech evod glass tank (black, to match my v3) works great! Also got some "elixer liquid" (met the owners at their store-cool place) fruzion, 18mg immediately loaded my evod glass (bc they let me taste test in store, I got what she recommended "fruzion") Awesome fruity candy taste, great throat hit and vapor! bu7ugyha.jpg6e8ygynu.jpg

Edited by VaporTron

my order of 50ft 28ga and 50ft of 26ga A1 came in today. had another surprise waiting on me, my PBB by coval capes also came in today. time to tear down my W3 and build either dual or uad coils for it.