Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I hear yeah I was the same way. I wanted a copper mod for a while and needed to find the right one. I like the brass accents too. It did push me... I heard it speak to me saying *Buy Me Now...  LOL

I have heard that same voice come through far too many times lol!

@imedic yeah second from top is speaking to me lol

Ah the beloved poldiac UMA. Was my first authentic mod. :) that's the 18500 mode though. I have the 350 pants and tube, but alas no batteries for it. I need some 500 and 350 batteries, comp! You gonna sell them sizes?!?!

Ah the beloved poldiac UMA. Was my first authentic mod. :) that's the 18500 mode though. I have the 350 pants and tube, but alas no batteries for it. I need some 500 and 350 batteries, comp! You gonna sell them sizes?!?!

Not atm :( but, I'm working on getting some :)

Hi Folks, I haven't been on the forums in a long time so this is a good place to break back in I guess. Someone finally open a vape store here so I had to go check it out. I ended up walking out with an ITaste 134. Wow !

adjustable wattage from 6.5 - 12.5 great hits, lots of vapor and battery life of several days. :thumbup: The down size is the size and weight. There are times Ill still carry my vypr. Anyone else try one of these?

Just ordered a 1x 30ml Spiced Apple, 1x 15ml Cinnamon Camomile, 1x 15ml Mellow Spice from Fadoravapor.com!

Let the Mellow Spice steep for about a week and then take your socks off before vaping. Otherwise, it'll knock them off and leave rug burns on your feet. Lol!

Josh you need to teach your wife how to seep juice while your on the road. That way it will be ready for you when you get home. ;)

Please give us a primer if you will. I've only ever steeped by leaving the juices on my work bench with the caps off. Is there anything special that you'd recommend?

Please give us a primer if you will. I've only ever steeped by leaving the juices on my work bench with the caps off. Is there anything special that you'd recommend?

This is going to sound wrong and really really inappropriate but, f your sitting around, your boxers, bra, or panties will speed it up. The heat helps vastly and even just 15 mins for a few days will help drastically if you don't have an ultrasonic cleaner. You can also do the warm water steep, but I don't like how much it darkens the juice personally.

Take caps off, place in a dark, cool place out of the way from children and pets like a cabinet up high. Shake once or twice a day. :)

I did this and it worked for me. Large box flipped over with a hairdryer on low inside with my juice bottle strapped to a jig saw. Let em do their thing for 15 min and old juicy was steeped.