Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Evics are easy, I have one, original body is wearing off tho, okay there are two movements in the ring long and short, shorts change levels, long change options. Run it on watts try 6.5 to 7.5 watts at 2.5ohm. It's less than a new phone to catch on to.....enjoy! I gonna get a black body kit someday ...

Evics are easy, I have one, original body is wearing off tho, okay there are two movements in the ring long and short, shorts change levels, long change options. Run it on watts try 6.5 to 7.5 watts at 2.5ohm. It's less than a new phone to catch on to.....enjoy! I gonna get a black body kit someday ...

Hey, thanks, Troy! I was dreading the search to try to figure out how many watts to start with. I'm putting on the HH.357 2.0 ohms so I guess it should be good at around 6 watts or a little higher. The black body only runs about $10 - $12... Just sayin'. :)

Version 2 with replaceable drip tip is available now. I'm waiting on 200 of them, 100 kpt2 and 500 pks of heads.

By heads do you mean drip tips or is there some other kind of head that you replace it with?

Okay, so I finally took the plunge. Went to my local B&M and got a stainless steel Evic starter kit, the matte black replacement body, two 18650 B 3400 mAh batteries, the Nitecore Intellicharger i4 battery charger and a 5-pack of 1.8 ohm KPT coils as a late birthday present to myself.

When I got home I found my package of juices from Medic. Yay!

All in all, it's a very good Friday. Now, I just gotta go through this novel that they call a "users' manual" to figure out how to work this Evic. Can't wait until my batteries get a full charge to give it a go. :D

At least yours came with a users manual. The Sigelei Zmax doesn't. The selling online stores put instructions for use on their page for the item, but it's MOSTLY really intuitive.

Hey, thanks, Troy! I was dreading the search to try to figure out how many watts to start with. I'm putting on the HH.357 2.0 ohms so I guess it should be good at around 6 watts or a little higher. The black body only runs about $10 - $12... Just sayin'. :)

As long as it's above 2 volts, I don't vary from my 7 watts, unless for some reason it tastes burned. With 2 ohms, you can conservatively go up to 8 watts and be safe (and that's a conservative chart), unless you have a juice that prefers to be vaped cooler.

Okay, as far as my recent purchases:

From Cloud 9 Friday (expensive as all hell) I got Vapor Beast's Kick *** Full Flavored Tobacco and Holy Grail RY4 Sweet Tobacco. This is the ONLY RY4 variant I've been able to stand. And I've mostly been alternating between those two for two days. But they only sell 15 ml bottles, and yeah, I'm close to out, so I need to order more already. I also got to KPT mini originals (they didn't have the full sized KPT 2 in stock or the mini 2 in stock, but I needed two new tanks for the new flavors, so since we were there, I grabbed the minis. We bought either 3 or 4 juices, plus the mini pro tanks, and WITH a 10% discount card, we paid NINETY freaking bucks. Two of the juice brands are sold online, so we'll save a ton ordering online, especially since Vapor Beast has free shipping to the continental US. So that's $3 off store price, plus no shipping. (And yes, I've been vaping enough of those two that I'm ordering replacement bottles today.)

SATURDAY, we went to Better Vapes - best customer service in the area, hands down. I got the PT mini 2 version two....but it's still close enough looking to the original version (even with the replaceable drip tip) that I've gotten them mixed up and put Kick Ash in Holy Grail and vice versa. Talked over the issues I'm having with 618 with the owner - I found it especially odd because we had been getting 618 with a flavor boost, and after the seizure, the flavor detection went away, then it finally came back, and then it seemed to go away again (I don't want to say it's vapor's tongue this time, because with no flavor boost (the sampler) tasted fine (although the sampler was steeped for about a month by that time) and I could taste it and not just the tobacco. So (and I didn't say this to the owner, because I didn't come up with it while I was in the store) is maybe there is one of the underlying flavors that I'm not tasting, and that's why the tobacco is coming out so strong in the single flavor boost I have. But talking through with this guy, and he found it odd that I could all of the sudden taste the no flavor boost better than the single flavor boost that I usually custom order. So, we've come up with a plan of attack - this week, we are trying just an 11 ml bottle of what he calls "maximum flavor boost" (70/30 ratio and as much flavor as they can actually add with the extra PG in there). He's hoping that will shock my taste buds back to where I can deal with the extra flavor. If that doesn't work, next time we'll try the straight 618, a bottle of 50/50 and a bottle of 70/30, and see which works better for me (these are all 11 ml bottles since they are experiments). Granted, I haven't steeped it, I think I'm going to speed steep it today, but I'm having much the same feeling with the maximum flavor boost as I did with single flavor boost. So maybe it is that I'm not tasting one of the flavors, but with the flavor boosted, the tobacco taste is coming out stronger - but I find it odd that I could taste it for a little while after my seizure, but then not. I also got Papa Smurf as a pallete cleanser, though I didn't think about it and my Ripe Strawberry could probably work for that as well. The guy being willing to work with us is why we like Better Vapes so much for a B&M, and we are loyal to some of their flavors.

UNFORTUNATELY, I went to re-order the Kick Ash and the Holy Grail RY4, and they are out of stock of 18 mg.....and have been. Which is truly and utterly disappointing. Which means I will likely have to purchase at least the Holy Grail at the shop....and considering that I just spilled Kick Ash on my pants this morning before my doctor's appointment, I'll have to get some of that as well (and that of course, put me behind schedule this morning).

I've decided that I really like these glass bottles with the eye droppers, and I'd rather deal with those, so I may be replacing all my plastic bottles with them - they are easier on my hands, especially when I have tremors.

Hoping hubby will let me come with him when he stops by Cloud 9 tomorrow after he gets off school so I can taste that um, what is it, Bees Knees Honey Tobacco. Course, I won't buy it from Cloud 9 when I can save $3 ordering it from Vapor Beasts (and they actually have that one in stock).

Recently received: Seven DIY flavors from RTS Vapes. They mistakenly replaced one flavor on my order with something else. Upon informing them of the error, RTS promptly sent me the correct flavor, which arrived this morning. Normally, I'd be pretty stoked to get freebies, but I am not a fan of the flavor they sent by mistake. They don't accept returns on products either (believe me, I tried to send it back already). So, now I'm stuck with either trying to trade it, or figuring out how to make Tutti-Frutti into something palatable. In transit: I-ATTY and two replacement glass tubes for the I-ATTY from Venerable Vaping. Let's hope one of those tubes fits my I-Chybrid...I've been really missing that device since the tube inexplicably shattered! More DIY supplies from Wizard Labs and OneStop DIY Shop (at least 20 flavors, and additives + 120ml of PG, 50 pipettes, and a few glass bottles). With this order, I'll almost have enough gear for a decent working flavor lab. Just a few more things, and I will be set for a good six months!!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

Just grabbed 25 Boge cartos from surevapes. They got a great deal on 5pk of carto's! I got the 4pk with a drip tip and im trying a pack of boge's new slotted carto's. Just got shipping notice for my Nzonic Clone, Nimbus V3 and a few drip tips from latest coop.

Got my order of diy flavors as well.115ml of 100mg Nic and 20ml bottles of Juicy Peach, Orange Cream, Double RY4, Caramel Candy, Ripe Banana, Banana Nut Bread, Granny Smith Apple. 6ml Bottles of Cheesecake, English Toffee, Strawberry, Black Honey Tobacco, Dragonfruit and 10ml of Desert Ship.

Also got notice that my coop order of 100 Protank, 200 Mini Protank 2 (v2) and 500 replacement heads are shipping today! Hopefully all this vape goodness will be here end of the week!

Hubby picked me up another 15 ml of Holy Grail RY4 Sweet Tobacco, since if I order it from Vapor Beast, I can't order it until Friday at the earliest, and it won't likely be here until at least Tuesday. You know what - it takes considerably more eyedropperfuls to even come close to filling up a Davide than it does to fill up a 1 ml mini PT. The Davide is another post entirely....I think this Davide is just weird, maybe a flaky one or something, lol. It didn't like the less than 1 week old coil I put in it that I HAD been using with the RY4....wasn't doing squat, but perked right up when I put a brand new coil in it.

Oh, I figured out one drawback to the glass bottles with the eye droppers (they work great for filling Davides without having to tilt them, BTW). Reaching the last bit of juice in the bottle. Had that happen earlier today or last night.

Just placed my first big vape order. K100, Intellicharger, 2-Panasonic 18650 IMR batteries, RSST, RSST replacement tank, 10' 28g Kanthal, Ming drip tip, and a 9 (10ml bottles) flavor sample pack from Drakes Vapes. I can't wait!