Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Ahem..."Bump Everytime You Buy Something New". :offtopic:

I normally wouldn't say anything about getting off topic, but this is a thread that I've got set to alert me "Everytime You Buy Something New", so I keep going to my PC thinking I'm about to see "Something New"...and I'm not getting to see "Something New".

lol lol lol

sorry about that , that would suck :)

and ahem -a puritank , and 2 more protanks 2 and some coils :)

Well, like I said, last night I ordered Vape Dude's chocolate Banana and, ugh, Irish cream from Alt Cig . BTW, the e-mail I got from Vape Dudes said it can take up to FOUR BUSINESS DAYS to get my order sent out? So since I ordered it last night, assuming they were closed today, it may be Friday before it hits the USPS? By that time, I'm guessing, I may have actually RECEIVED my order from Alt Cig even though I only ordered it delivered first class mail, not priority (wasn't going to shell out for priority on a 7 ml bottle).

But, at least I know that way from Vape Dudes that's its fresh. It appears, at least with Chi-Town Vapers, that the juices are all pre-made up and thrown into your order, because they say only custom orders need to be steeped.

Ordered four more Davide minis last night. I can't keep them around! My friends see them on my Spinners and ask if I have extras I want to sell to them. They don't seem inclined to put in an order for themselves so... :D

I just ordered a spool of 32 gauge Kanthal and some 2mm silica wick.

I have my hardware and juice just right. I'm bored and want to try my hand at something new. So it's time to start rebuilding coil heads (especially since Proetus bought up all the replacement heads) :wave: . I think after I've mastered rebuilding, I'm on to DIY juice.

Edited by edgie13

ok i cant edit my post but i bumped my order to 2 nemesis clones. If i end up liking it... then great i got 2 and i wont regret the $320 savings. if i hate it... i sell them both and recoup my money :) i dont usually jump on the band wagon.... but this was too good to pass up. :)