Now you can direct drip while driving

I don't know about other people but I see this as a safety issue when used while driving, the anti vaping people will use this to help their cause. Although it does seem like a good idea when not driving.

In some states you can get a ticket for attaching something to the inside of the windshield, (besides the rearview mirror). I don't drip but I can see some people attaching it to their windshield. I have a hard enough time vaping while riding my bike, I usually wait until I stop, then grab a few puffs.

In some states you can get a ticket for attaching something to the inside of the windshield, (besides the rearview mirror). I don't drip but I can see some people attaching it to their windshield. I have a hard enough time vaping while riding my bike, I usually wait until I stop, then grab a few puffs.

I do the same thing... I just pull over and grab a few hits, usually when I stop for gas or a drink of water.

I have experience in the closed hot car thing, what a mess. A black subtank mini does not do well in a closed black car when its 100 degrees outside.

Yep, been there, done that... t-shirts are not that nice either :)  I left my Russian in the car for about 30-min in 100-deg heat... it leaked all over my IPV-mini and the cup-holder was covered in juice :(

WTF??!! 

Yikes. That's all we need. More things to distract our driving... 

The first time somebody uses this and plows in to a crosswalk of kids. We're done.

I would not want to ne the company liable for thus...

Although I'm not a dripper I think it's pretty neat.  Doesn't "have" to be attached to the windshield, or anywhere else, for that matter.  I can see the simple benefit of just not having to fiddle with an eyedropper or anything else and count drops.  Simply plug a time  or two and put it back where it came from.  'Course, I refill my EVOD'S while driving, so I don't have much room to talk.  Still, I like the idea.

Once in a great while I've been known to drip and drive. On the rare occasion that I do, I usually fill a small plastic 5 ml bottle and it's super simple, quick and... did I mention simple? If I were to get one of these, that's what I would do with it instead of mounting it on anything. Nice idea, not a lot of practicality to it imo. It's just easier to fill a KPT3 mini with my ADV and not have to worry about dripping while driving.   :)

From what I saw at ECC last weekend, I would gather most vapers are in agreement with the reactions posted here so far (myself included).  This company had a booth set up.  I passed their booth multiple times throughout the day and each time I passed by, there were literally no consumers or shop owners there, only the company reps.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines