What did I learn about vaping today......

12 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Tootle puff is a term smacksy used to put other vapers down and elevate himself above the rest of us.  It means to be satisfied with less than rediculous clouds on any equipment other than what he owned, lol. 

Ah... okay, that explains much. So we "hicks" at Vapor Talk tootle puffs.  I remember his semi-parting remarks the first time he flounced off because his vaping experience so surpassed anything we were capable of. Feh.   :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Today I learned that different tanks need to be set to different power settings.  Some take a lot more power than others.

Today I learned that I want to buy at least half of the mods and pens  sold.  I get the "shiny" comments now.

Today I learned my sense of smell is coming back after a week of vaping.  The cat pooped in the corner of the studio probably a week or so ago and I just discovered it.  With my nose.

Today I learned that most everything I do, the government wants to control.  Ok, really it was reaffirmed. 

Today I learned that I can probably buy some zero nic juice.  I really love vaping for the sake of vaping.  Of course that will mean another new tank.  See learned thing two. 

Today, I learned about volume.  If I want a quick nicotine fix I can go to a small bore tank like the nautilus or a joyetech ego aio loaded with 12 or 18 mg juice and if I want to just enjoy a long vape I can pick up a large bore tank with either 3 or 6 mg juice.  No more choking and coughing.  I'm also learning about about balancing temp either via tc or wattage setting.  Today, I'm realizing how much money I wasted letting analogs burn sitting in the ash tray just because I might want a "hit" at any time.  Today I learned that I don't have to clean my glasses every half hour when I'm vaping. 

Right now I'm realizing that I'm assembling a gratitude list, lol.  Too cool, too cool, too cool! 

Today I learned that what I thought was a broken tank (that is brand-new) turned out to be a perfectly working tank.  The piece that I thought broke off the tank actually broke off of a coil.

Thank God for good customer service!

Today was slow at work.  So I read up on the FDA in regard to vaping.  I learned that is probably a mistake for me as I become upset.  Nothing new regarding my perception of the Guberment.  I have to wonder if part of accepting a position with the Federal Guberment entails submitting to a lobotomy. 

Disclaimer:  Reference to Guberment conveys no connotation regarding political parties or implications regarding political postulates.  This in no way should be interpreted as an attempt to incite political debate. 

Today I learned that having multiple tanks is nice for having a variety of flavors at hand and trying different tanks, but a real pain as far as maintaining an inventory of disposables, e.g. coils.  I also learned to start writing things down.  I have an ijust 2 that came with a dual wound, .3 ohm coil.  I replaced it with a .5 single wound that "works".  It does not however provide anywhere near the amount of flavor.  OoooPs.  Had to look up the original equipment provided.  Now I will need to source that.  Hmmmmmmmm.  I'm learning.  I'm also going to need to source some little containers that can be labeled  for the pieces/parts.  Last thing learned is having some juice that is "ok" can be a good thing to limit vaping at work.  Some of this stuff tastes just too good to put down. 

Having multiple tanks is great, but having multiple tanks that use the same coil is better.

I use 10 tanks in rotation, 6 subtank minis/toptank minis, and 4 subtank nanos, they can all use the same coil.

Whatever your choice in tanks are Crown tanks, or Smok, or eleaf, its a good thing to try to get tanks that all use the same coil, it just makes things easier.

Today I learned about vaping and the flu.  I have nothing good to say about the flu.  I do not advocate catching the flu to compare results therein.  Having been vaping a whopping two weeks, my routine has been, wake up, have 3 or 4 stinkies, vape for the rest of the day.  Along comes the flu.  The thought of a stinkey was too much to handle.  Started the day with 12m vape.  Vaped when not sleeping during the day for two days now.  Major difference!  Kicking this bug in record time!  Greatly diminished congestion and much less stomach agitation.  I'm hoping this will carry over after the flu as I have proven to myself that starting the day with stinkies is not necessary.  Silver lining?  Could be.  Oh, and vaping in bed, what a thing to believe!  But it can be done, if we do but perceive. 

20 minutes ago, Walt said:

Today I learned about vaping and the flu.  I have nothing good to say about the flu.  I do not advocate catching the flu to compare results therein.  Having been vaping a whopping two weeks, my routine has been, wake up, have 3 or 4 stinkies, vape for the rest of the day.  Along comes the flu.  The thought of a stinkey was too much to handle.  Started the day with 12m vape.  Vaped when not sleeping during the day for two days now.  Major difference!  Kicking this bug in record time!  Greatly diminished congestion and much less stomach agitation.  I'm hoping this will carry over after the flu as I have proven to myself that starting the day with stinkies is not necessary.  Silver lining?  Could be.  Oh, and vaping in bed, what a thing to believe!  But it can be done, if we do but perceive. 

I do love vaping in bed!!I'm an insomniac , I wake up every few hours for a little while no matter how heavy the sedation.my vape puts me back to sleep!

25 minutes ago, Walt said:

Sorry to hear you've been down with the flu, I've had it for the past two weeks accompanied by a nasty sinus infection. When your throat's raw from coughing and the drainage, I like to vape a blueberry eliquid with a splash of peppermint. The blueberry helps to sooth the sore throat much like honey would and the peppermint helps to open up clogged sinus passages.  :)

Today I learned about SS coils and temp control. Was in wastage mode and the flavor was just not up to par. Jacked the wattage and the flavor got better but vapes got erratic. Long vapes seemed to get too hot. Did some diggin and went into temp mode setting the cap at 400f. Sweet! Nice, even consistent vapes. Oh what a relief it is! These devices are truly amazing!

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Today I learned about SS coils and temp control. Was in wastage mode and the flavor was just not up to par. Jacked the wattage and the flavor got better but vapes got erratic. Long vapes seemed to get too hot. Did some diggin and went into temp mode setting the cap at 400f. Sweet! Nice, even consistent vapes. Oh what a relief it is! These devices are truly amazing!

Ok, I've gotta ask, is this blueberry and peppermint something you purchased or home brew?

41 minutes ago, Walt said:

Ok, I've gotta ask, is this blueberry and peppermint something you purchased or home brew?

I get the two flavors separately and then mix 90% blueberry to 10% peppermint (or less as the peppermint is very strong) right in the tank itself. I get these from EC Blends.  :)