What did I learn about vaping today......

50 minutes ago, cany said:

I have 5  mods with tanks and 4 charged batts with me at all times  Its way too much lol

If I'm going away for a weekend, I carry a minimum of 4 of everything, as well as my coil-building kit... just in case!  You can never have too many, but you can easily have too few :) 

Nope, Cany... not that bad at all... and the first time you are out and are attacked by Murphy's Law (rather than the Muffin Man, lol), you'll be glad you have spares :D

More than once, I've had battery AND tank failures which has caused me to roll through my backups like Kleenex ;)

Thanks!  Sweet-Vapes had the Pyrex Bell Caps for $5 and spare ST air-flow bases for $7, so for less than $12 you get a really cool looking ST-mini... and the Bell Cap also works with either the original RBA or the RBA-plus :)

40 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

...Sweet-Vapes had the Pyrex Bell Caps for $5 and spare ST air-flow bases for $7, so for less than $12 you get a really cool looking ST-mini... and the Bell Cap also works with either the original RBA or the RBA-plus :)

20160116_115024_DCE.jpg.90354657d49f7adf

Best direct-lung tank I own.

20160116_114246_DCE.jpg.baee4262e24546a1

Edited by Rixter

1 hour ago, Earthling789 said:

Thanks!  Sweet-Vapes had the Pyrex Bell Caps for $5 and spare ST air-flow bases for $7, so for less than $12 you get a really cool looking ST-mini... and the Bell Cap also works with either the original RBA or the RBA-plus :)

33 minutes ago, Rixter said:

Best direct-lung tank I own.

Those do look great!

I really like the SubTank Mini.  I have PIF them all.  I really regret it.  I currently am totally hooked on the NEBOX.  I wish they would fix the problems with it, but they will probably abandon it.  I love the fact it fits in my hand and nothing sticks up but the drip tip.  I am using standard mod/tanks as backups and at home.  I just wish NEBOX vaped as good as a Mini +.

Today I learned I am easily swayed by the good word of my fellow vapers :D and as I had my eyes on the bell caps for some time I just loaded my cart with a couple of them....

Ive had no major issues with SV.  I wouldn't call them warm and fuzzy but they have been reasonably good vendors for me.   If I can get something at VapeNW I do.  

34 minutes ago, cany said:

The bell caps look sweet but after my  first order with sweet vapes I will never order from them again Vapenw gets all my money now

Ah, so I'm not the only one who's had issues with them. VapeNW has been a good vendor so that's a great alternative.

When I got my first invader mini from Sweet vapes it had issues  they basically said it was my fault  and their customer service sucked  they will never get $1 from me or anyone I know

1 minute ago, Tam said:

Ah, so I'm not the only one who's had issues with them. VapeNW has been a good vendor so that's a great alternative.

Your not alone Tam I ordered once from sweeet vapes and thats enough Vapenw so far has been outstanding

VapeNW has always been a great vendor for me, but I still get coils and some bargains from S-V... And, 101Vape can come through with some good prices and fast shipping, too, that is when they're not playing with their prices!

Like Earthling, I normally start at Vape NW, next S-V, and lastly 101Vape.  If I am really looking for a deal, and have plenty of time to wait I use   Vape Crawler  It normally will find the best deal out there, but, only from stores who submit data to it.  The best price could be from a store I have never dealt with or from an overseas vendor.  So far I have had very good luck with it.  About half the time the best deal, with shipping has be USA, well known vendors, and the other half has been China, such as Efun.top and 3FVape.  You do have to be careful with the overseas vendors, it is sometimes not real clear if it is authentic or a clone.  It sometimes is not worth the savings to wait 2+ weeks, or deal with the possible problems.

• 2 months later...

Well today as I was looking straight up and making a big cloud  It felt like I was getting squirted in the puss with a water bottle, then it dawned on me the water drops on my comp screens Hmmmmmm. It seems the exhaled vapor was making condensation droplets on the bottom of my mustache and when I blew out it shoots the water all over lol./

Mystery solved   and thats My learing adventure in vaping for today

• 3 weeks later...

I learn don't store your battery with less than 50% charge. Any batteries you store for future use should have a full charge. Storing them with 50% or less charge will cause them to drain faster. Similar to completely draining your battery before recharging, your e-cig battery will have to work harder to deliver the power you need to use your device.

• 7 months later...

Today I learned I can tootle puff on high wattage tanks!!25 watts on the crown 2,.5 stainless coil.25 watts on the crown mini with a .25 coil and I'm very happy!!plus I can use them when I actually want to go higher wattage ! !can't wait to get my triton mini coils so I can run a bit of a higher wattage on my naut mini.I also learned that when you rotate five tanks coils last a heck of a long time!!!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

5 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Today I learned I can tootle puff on high wattage tanks!!25 watts on the crown 2,.5 stainless coil.25 watts on the crown mini with a .25 coil and I'm very happy!!plus I can use them when I actually want to go higher wattage ! !can't wait to get my triton mini coils so I can run a bit of a higher wattage on my naut mini.I also learned that when you rotate five tanks coils last a heck of a long time!!!

LOL - Yep, they sure do.  I rotate almost a dozen tanks fairly regularly.  (Honest folks...I do use more than just my TFV8's!)   Add in the fact that I usually drip when I'm kicked back on a Saturday or Sunday watching football and a drop in coil in one of my tanks can last me well over a month.  In fact, I don't remember how long it has been since I changed the coil in my first TFV8 because those coils seem to last forever anyway.  I do know the original coil lasted approximately a month, but that was with heavy use.  It was my primary tank during that first month.