Happy Birthday Fadora Vapor Contest Today!

Compenstine

Whoot! sorcerer.gifice.giffun.gif

So last year today, Jan 31st, we opened Fadora Vapor! I want to do a contest and let some lucky winner get a present. What is the present you ask? How about 120ml of PBFP or Hydra's Delight? These two flavors have become our top sellers over the last year. VT has been a big part Fadora Vapor's success and I want to share my thanks with all of you.

Prizes:

1st place 120ml of PBFB or Hydra's Delight

2nd place 30ml of PBFB

3rd place 30ml of Hydra's Delight

How do you enter? Simple, make a post here in this thread, that's it.

You have until this time (2:00pm EST give or take) tomorrow to post.

This will give everyone a chance to enter. I will make a list of all the names that enter and run them through Random.org to decide the winners. I will take a screen shot of each of the drawings and post them in this thread.

I do need to mention that I can only ship to the United States. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but with custom laws and issues with shipping I must limit it to US only addresses. If you live out side the US and have an address I can mail it to here in the US, I will be happy to accommodate for that.

So here we go.... Post away! biggrin.png

Thanks for all well wishes, It feels good to know I'm over that one year hump. I know there are a lot of people that cruse through here. If you haven't tried Fadora Vapor's Juice yet, here is your chance to score on a couple top sellers. :) I want to see Pages of names. :D