8 months, next stop 1 year!

I didn't even realize it, end of year for me in my business is nuts but a few days ago I passed the 8 month mark. At this point I am 100% confident I will never pick up another analog, actually have been for quite a while. I have slowed posting due to being way too busy and launching a new department at the dealerships but again, thanks to everyone here that has been instrumental in my success at this!

Congrats on the 8 months. 1 year will be here before you know it :thumbsup:

8 months certainly did. Troy sending me a "Congrats" message was the only way I even knew. Its like being married. After the first few years they kind of run together. I am forever saying my wife and I have been married 14 years when in reality we have been together 14 and married 12.

Apr 19 '13 .......... bought my setup, laid my pack of smokes in the console and they're all still there ...... every one of those stale, nasty things. And I don't even miss 'em after 50+ years of inhaling their poison.

Really don't mean to change the subject, but just what make those ignorant, self-important beaurocrats think they know best what's good for us?!! Seems no matter what day I read these posts, there's always someone new to vaping and excited they are leaving that nasty unhealthy tobacco behind. Maybe if the law makers made the effort to take the time to do a little reserch, they'd come to realize just what good e-cigs actually do. Guess that's ust too much to ask of them. Afterall, they're just so busy listening to all those lobyists.

Congrats, bcarter, I'm right there with you. And everyone else going down the quitting road. Read my tag.

Apr 19 '13 .......... bought my setup, laid my pack of smokes in the console and they're all still there ...... every one of those stale, nasty things. And I don't even miss 'em after 50+ years of inhaling their poison.

Really don't mean to change the subject, but just what make those ignorant, self-important beaurocrats think they know best what's good for us?!! Seems no matter what day I read these posts, there's always someone new to vaping and excited they are leaving that nasty unhealthy tobacco behind. Maybe if the law makers made the effort to take the time to do a little reserch, they'd come to realize just what good e-cigs actually do. Guess that's ust too much to ask of them. Afterall, they're just so busy listening to all those lobyists.

Congrats, bcarter, I'm right there with you. And everyone else going down the quitting road. Read my tag.

My start day was only 4 days later, 4-23-13 and not an analog since. I traded my wifes Denali last month and got her a new one and we found an unopened pack under the passenger seat. Never even gave a second thought to tossing them in the trash. The government cannot ban anything. They can try, but at the risk of getting an infraction, anyone that smokes pot have any trouble finding it even though it is banned? Didnt think so LOL

I think you've answered your own question.... it has absolutely nothing to do with our own welfare or benefit. :mad:

We now return you to our regular programming.. :)

Edited by Bebop12

That is great news!!! I am similar, smoked for decades, cig's and cigars both. Got my first e-cig kit and never touched tobacco again. Now I have lots of vape equipment, and in addition to saving my life, it's become a fun hobby!

I'm all for a good party !!! I have a few extra rooms here in colorado......plus a nice big basement....I'm just saying...

congrats !! 8 months is incredible and feels amazing. especially when you realize you will never smoke again because you don't want to.

The FDA has no idea how large the vaping underground could become. I have the trenchcoat....just need to sew in some extra pockets :shuriken: