Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Dripping attys came inPosted Image

Is that a drip shield? Where'd ya get it? It looks like Tam gave you some atomizer advice.

I need to buy a drip shield but madvapes wont process my card for some reason, and I haven't found one in the same place I was ordering other stuff lately.

It finally arrived! Had the wife open it and take a pic of my new panzer Blackhawk clone and omega clone. For some odd reason the fire button had unscrewed itself. I confirmed with the wife that yes the pin is rattling around inside.Posted Image

Oh and I haven't even laid my hands on it yet. Hopefully I will be home Saturday

Ummm Ok :D *Grabs a knife and starts cutting up the cake that was just frosted. :D

It finally arrived! Had the wife open it and take a pic of my new panzer Blackhawk clone and omega clone. For some odd reason the fire button had unscrewed itself. I confirmed with the wife that yes the pin is rattling around inside.yny6ape8.jpg
Oh and I haven't even laid my hands on it yet. Hopefully I will be home Saturday

NICE!

Is that a drip shield? Where'd ya get it? It looks like Tam gave you some atomizer advice.

I need to buy a drip shield but madvapes wont process my card for some reason, and I haven't found one in the same place I was ordering other stuff lately.

Just as well that Madvapes wouldn't process your credit card. Get your drip shield from the man who invented them: Keith from Empire Mods. He'll make sure you get the right one for your set up. :)

I've been getting most of my hardware from kidney puncher. I'm really impressed with their willingness to walk me through my purchases. They are very knowledgable and patient, qualities in demand for a guy that has a LOT of questions.

That drip shield came in a kidney punche package called "drippers delight". Two LR 1.5 ohm attys, drip shield, drip tip, and 510-510 adapter.

Tam recommended Empire Mods and a guy named Keith. I think he owns the place. He may be a fabulous representative of the company but the girl i spoke with didn't have answers to my questions ("uh, I'm pretty sure that will work") and she seemed to get kinda annoyed with all the questions I had.

Edited by jerryjoe

It finally arrived! Had the wife open it and take a pic of my new panzer Blackhawk clone and omega clone. For some odd reason the fire button had unscrewed itself. I confirmed with the wife that yes the pin is rattling around inside.Posted Image

If your omega is like mine the top cap will be very loose and its gonna drive you nuts!

I found out why my Tobeco "BIG" Stillare has yet to arrive. It was a preorder, and it didn't drop until last night. Now it is on the way. Yay! Will hopefully have it on Monday.

My flavor restock came in today with some new flavors to try.

Mojito (Special Request)

Fudge Brownie (Already have Peanut Butter)

Black & Mild

Banana Nut Bread

Black and mild sounds good.

I just picked up a 30ml of strawberry kiwi at my local shop. Very fresh tasting flavor.