Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Posted Image

Just got my atomic and magma RDA, 1 bottle of space jams omega (12mg nic) 1 bottle of space jams omega (6 mg nic) 1 bottle of five pawns queenside (6mg nic) 1 bottle of space jams Pluto (6mg nic) and 1 bottle of suicide bunny mothers milk (12mg nic). Today is a good day.

Posted Image

Forgot to put the mothers milk in the pic.

Vape mail today Whoot! What a good Monday this has been. Went to mail box and found 2 things in there. On Saturday a friend had sent me a couple Mini Davide minis to try out and they arrived :o I was shocked they got her so fast. The other package was my copper AKUMA :D Talk about hitting power My God! This MOD is Awesome been using it since I opened it. I'll post some pics later as my camera is dead. Why does it always happen that way...LOL Lastly UPS brought some Lab supplies for me and some 100ml volumetric flasks for the DIY kits I'm putting together.

Vape mail today Whoot! What a good Monday this has been. Went to mail box and found 2 things in there. On Saturday a friend had sent me a couple Mini Davide minis to try out and they arrived :o I was shocked they got her so fast. The other package was my copper AKUMA :D Talk about hitting power My God! This MOD is Awesome been using it since I opened it. I'll post some pics later as my camera is dead. Why does it always happen that way...LOL Lastly UPS brought some Lab supplies for me and some 100ml volumetric flasks for the DIY kits I'm putting together.

I almost got one of those myself. I wound up going with the penny mod though.