Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Thanks for the tip but I have a Fluke meter that I could use. The ohm meter made specifically to check coils is just more convenient is all.  :)

I agree, the e cig ohm meter is definitely more covenant. I was just saying to get u through till your new meter got there.

I agree, the e cig ohm meter is definitely more covenant. I was just saying to get u through till your new meter got there.

You're so sweet to offer the suggestion, BC. The new ohm meter shipped out quickly and I got it within a matter of just a few days. Now, it's a matter of finding the time to be able to sit down to play with everything in one block. I think it's going to be a good month or more before that happens. *sighs*

I think so too. Its not getting normal ecig batt's its getting 2 1200mah lipo's. They fit perfectly side to side are 8mm thick and go a touch more then 1/2 way up height wise. We'll see. I think the trick is gonna be the fire button they are fairly deep. It's also more comfortable in the hand then Big Blu!

Edited by Proetus