Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Just got in my Trident Clone, got it set up with a single micro coil atm and its vaping great. The taste is so much better...almost too good that makes it almost tastes different. My vaping journey has just improved. Now just waiting on my kayfun lite/russian 91% and aqua clones to get in.

Let us know how those juices turn out. They sound yummy.

The Brulee is a personal favorite. The Frenilla is one of the best Vanilla flavors I've had, as it's creamy and eggy like the custard. The Doodle needs to steep for a couple weeks. I'm getting a light cookie taste, but the cinnamon really overpowers it.

I almost bought the Frenilla but opted for the H1N1 and a resupply of the Custards Last Stand. I tried the Creme Brulee but my on and off vaping wife stole it (I like the CLS much more though). Nicoticket is definitely one of my favorite vendors.

My Nzonic and my aqua showed up today. :)

:love:

I don't normally buy originals but for $80 shipped that was a hell of a deal for a genuine Nzonic. And I verified the serial number with their current listing and it is in fact real. :)

Where from??

I almost bought the Frenilla but opted for the H1N1 and a resupply of the Custards Last Stand. I tried the Creme Brulee but my on and off vaping wife stole it (I like the CLS much more though). Nicoticket is definitely one of my favorite vendors.

H1N1. You mean they actually named a vape juice after bird/swine/dog flu thing?

My Nzonic and my aqua showed up today. :)

:love:

I don't normally buy originals but for $80 shipped that was a hell of a deal for a genuine Nzonic. And I verified the serial number with their current listing and it is in fact real. :)

That's cool, Medic.

Yes, they did. Not the best name for a juice. Neither is Unicorn Poop or Monkey Jizz. SIGH, what has happened to us? The bar has definitely been lowered. We need to fix this. James Cameron!!!

Yes, they did. Not the best name for a juice. Neither is Unicorn Poop or Monkey Jizz. SIGH, what has happened to us? The bar has definitely been lowered. We need to fix this. James Cameron!!!

Yup, the bar has definitely been lowered. Usually, I don't buy from place that name their stuff like that. Or vendors *ahem, one in particular* that think the best way to advertise their juice is rather than having a picture or drawing sort of reminding you of the flavor, or whatever, has pictures is big breasted girls in daisy dukes in all it's flavor pics, using sex to sell the juice. I mean, c'mon - sex is used to sell darn near everything nowadays - are they saying their juice isn't good enough to sell on its own without throwing sex into the mix?

Well, for one, as a woman, I don't want those to be used to sell me juice. It turns me off. Secondly, while they may be some of your favorite things, some things need to stand on their own merits, IMO, and not be part of the trend of using sex to sell EVERYTHING. And frankly, the website in particular that I'm talking about, I'm guessing they alienated 50% of the heterosexual female POTENTIAL customer base by doing it that way. It was CLEARLY designed for men - big chested women, daisy dukes, lotsa skin, and cars.

You should start a new thread for the worst named juice ever (that actually exists), lol

I thought "monkey buns" was bad but that has clearly been trumped

Yup, the bar has definitely been lowered. Usually, I don't buy from place that name their stuff like that. Or vendors *ahem, one in particular* that think the best way to advertise their juice is rather than having a picture or drawing sort of reminding you of the flavor, or whatever, has pictures is big breasted girls in daisy dukes in all it's flavor pics, using sex to sell the juice. I mean, c'mon - sex is used to sell darn near everything nowadays - are they saying their juice isn't good enough to sell on its own without throwing sex into the mix?

You have to take this to a new thread, spy. It would be awesome. Maybe the lounge? Good post

Forgot to put this up yesterday, but I got in two regular size Anyvape Davides to try out.

I've been using KPT2 and KPT3 on my K100 and VTR but I've noticed some leaking lately no matter how many times I clean and put in new coils. Since I really like the Davide minis I thought I'd give the bigger ones a try. So far I really like the performance. Surprisingly enough the coil that came with the tank is working well unlike the first coil I always have to throw out on the mini version. :)

Forgot to put this up yesterday, but I got in two regular size Anyvape Davides to try out.

I've been using KPT2 and KPT3 on my K100 and VTR but I've noticed some leaking lately no matter how many times I clean and put in new coils. Since I really like the Davide minis I thought I'd give the bigger ones a try. So far I really like the performance. Surprisingly enough the coil that came with the tank is working well unlike the first coil I always have to throw out on the mini version. :)

How's the fit on the VTR ?

I have had a couple KTP2 have issues after a few months, have had successes by changing out the bases, your guy should have some for a couple bucks. Bases seem real soft, and after a couple smacks or perhaps its the threads holding the coils get messed up, as we're always cranking on a new one lol

How's the fit on the VTR ?

I have had a couple KTP2 have issues after a few months, have had successes by changing out the bases, your guy should have some for a couple bucks. Bases seem real soft, and after a couple smacks or perhaps its the threads holding the coils get messed up, as we're always cranking on a new one lol

The Davide fits pretty much like the KPT2 on the VTR. I'll look into replacing the KPT2's bases. Thanks for the tip. :)

Finally got my rockets today. KFL clones that work as well as the original at 1/4 of the price.

null_zps9c06d155.jpg

null_zps7502aefb.jpg

I'll post some pics of the build later, gotta get em cleaned up first. Will be a vertical chimney with hemp and maybe cotton on the Second one.

hey proeuts nice ones you have there. where can one get these at?