I need a name!

IMEDICx90

Well here is the deal. Medics juice needs a name. I have a few names I have been kicking around.... But I figured why not have a contest and see what people come up with?

The winner will receive a 20ml bottle of any flavor they would like! I also have more flavors coming in early next week which I will post in my juice thread. :)

So here's what I need:

1.) I need a name that's catchy, different, and gonna be easily remembered.

2.) it has to fit on a label as it's going to be my name for my "juice company"

3.) you can post as many names as you want.

I will leave this contest open for a week. So make sure to tell everyone even people who aren't on the forum and would like to try and win some free juice.

In the next couple of months I anticipate setting up a website so there will be more contests to come!!!!

-medic

Medic,

Even though I have read posts where you have sold some juice to forum members I did not realize you had an actual company. I have been looking around for somewhere else to purchase my juice from so I could have something to compare to the juice I have bought up to this point. I have only tried one place. So, for my ordering sake AND the sake of trying to come up with a really good name for your company could you list your flavors or at least the best selling juice. Do you sell fruit flavors, coffee flavors and my favorite, sweet flavors. I think a web site will be a good idea. Do you prepare it ahead of time or prepare it when it is ordered. Can a customer choose additives, amount of sweetness, etc.? How do I go about ordering from you?

Catchy? That is in the eye of the beholder. IMO I would go more for a name that kills two birds by naming your product 'and' describing it. Thus I thought maybe 'Stateside'. Easy to remember, plus it should automatically identify the product as made here.

You could then use 'juice' or 'eliquids' in any advertising, but your bottles could just say Stateside, thus leaving room for the actual juice info.

I first thought about something with 'U.S.' in it, but too many other companies use that in their names.

Another that comes to mind might be 'Ohio's finest', or 'Ohio _______ ', like maybe 'Ohio Smooth', 'Ohio Clouds', 'Ohio Blends', etc.. The name would also help designate the origin.