I need a name!

IMEDICx90

Okay, I haven't read the whole thread, and I started to put this up the first day, but firefox crashed on me while I was trying to think of more possible names. Like I said in the VIP forums, I like Medic's Medicine, or maybe Matt's Vapes? Something like that. I also need to and review your list of flavors.

Alright guys! thanks for all the entries! me and my partner are gonna look through all the names and make a pick. :yes

ill post back in here what name we picked and then the winner needs to contact me with their choice of juice, pg/vg, nic level, and then ill need your address :)

so we are going to sit down here in a few minutes and choose someone! give me a couple of hours!

Alright guys! thanks for all the entries! me and my partner are gonna look through all the names and make a pick. :yes

ill post back in here what name we picked and then the winner needs to contact me with their choice of juice, pg/vg, nic level, and then ill need your address :)

so we are going to sit down here in a few minutes and choose someone! give me a couple of hours!

I can't wait to see which you pick.

Medic...u r the MAAAAAN! But really, thank you so much...what an honor. I'm really happy that you allowed me to assist in the " polishing off" of your company. Wow...I just ran in the other room yelling that " I WON " and my fiancé now thinks I'm insane. Totally surprised. I thought a couple others were pretty sweet. Good job to all that tried to help Matt. From what I've read in the forum, he goes above and beyond to help all of us "vapers". That PM is on the way brother!

Well...one angle i was comin from was that the name meant that all other juice companies fail to compare ( i.e. "Flatline" ) when it comes to Matt's.

As far as being "literal"...I honestly just woke up w/ 1st cup of House Blend in my hand.

I know there's a REALLY eye popping and rememberable logo to be created.

Thanks Patricia!

LOL you guys are too much... I just spit my beer into the sink. Lol

Better the sink than on the monitor -- or through your nose -- or into a ketchup bottle. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

Edited by Tameiki