How many ml / day are you vaping?

Havamal

3-4 ml since I started vaping and quit analogs. I also went from full flavor analogs to 16/18mg, so I guess that attributes to my chain vaping. I have noticed that the majority have started off with 24mg, and in some cases higher, before bumping it down to 18mg.

I'm vaping 4-6ml a day. It could be a little more now that I am using 1.5 ohm attys. Seems to me that the lower I went and the power went up with it that the juice is just evaporating. I guess that is to be expected but I think if I was using standard 2.4 ohm attys I might be actually be vaping less. Weird huh?

when I am not in pain I am acting more conservative. Recently last couple days I am down to just a few ml a day. I think. No clearos just Boge cartos in maybe 4 to 6 refills total. I cant get a full ml in older cartos and I keep em a while. As long as they work I keep em dedicated to one juice.

It's varied greatly for me. Before my seizure, I was vaping quite a bit more. After my seizure, I guess I started back off slow (because nothing tasted right) and have been some days vaping more - of course other days nothing tastes right again, either. But I'm going to make a completely separate post on that....I think the taste centers in my brain got scrambled. But I guess I'm close to 4 or so mls per day, depending on how much I'm awake - the mania is dissipating now, so I get the tired effects of my meds, like klonopin, benedryl (I've got nasty sinus headaches right now, or maybe I'm misinterpreting them and it's still post ictal headaches, but I'm pretty sure I need to see the doc this week), and my sleeping pills. The last two days I actually ended up napping from the benedryl. Pretty sure during the worst of the manic I vaped more, but I'm not positive.

One good thing, I don't know if the seizure had anything to do with this, but I've had fewer issues with anxiety since the seizure. So, yay me. I'm actually back to days where I don't have to take my klonopin, which really, hasn't happened in a while - a couple months.