Whatcha Vaping?

ChocoCoco Almond from Fumi Vapor. Almond Joy type of juice. I know I know, I need to try Feels Like A Nut, but this was the closest thing the B&M had. :)

I'm on a total dessert kick. Fruit and candy flavors just aren't hitting the spot anymore.

This evening, it's Rixter's Turkish/American Blend, Rixter's RY4, Rixter's Absinthe, EC Blends' Caramel Macchiato, EC Blends' Chocolate Malt, Apocalypse Juice's Resurrection, & Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid...all lined up and in no particular order, as I play Dragon Age Origins.

8QhvJ8zJ6PQ.jpg

Life is good.

Edited by Rixter

Strawberry Fields with extra flavor dripped into a 510 atty is...nirvana. Really. The taste is just incredible! Thanks for the rec, B. If you need any help with dripping, just give me a shout. Oh, and when you first get the atty, it'll come drenched in a liquid. Wipe it dry, blow into the top to get the rest out (make sure to hold a tissue loosely at the battery connection end to catch the liquid). I put a bit of tissue into it to sop up the rest and let it sit for about ten minutes. Then, the first time you drip, go with about 4 - 6 drops. Let it sit the first time around for a few seconds to let the wick soak up the juice, then vape. The first few hits may not taste like anything until it's properly primed. Then, you can just use two to three drops per. Delicious! :D

Who has Strawberry fields?