Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Rixter, serious question here...

How long will a two gallon mix last you? And, if it went over the two year mark, what would happen to it?

In addition to vaping my own juices, I make ejuice for about a dozen people in my area, so while a gallon each of PG & VG will last a long time for me, I doubt they will make it two years. Most of the people getting eliquid from me are using cartos or clearos, but there are a few of us using fog machines, so we go through our juice pretty quick.

I'll only be opening the gallon jugs to refill smaller, more manageable glass bottles, and at the price I paid, I'll have no problem tossing whatever is left when they hit the two year mark. no.gif

In addition to vaping my own juices, I make ejuice for about a dozen people in my area, so while a gallon each of PG & VG will last a long time for me, I doubt they will make it two years. Most of the people getting eliquid from me are using cartos or clearos, but there are a few of us using fog machines, so we go through our juice pretty quick.

I'll only be opening the gallon jugs to refill smaller, more manageable glass bottles, and at the price I paid, I'll have no problem tossing whatever is left when they hit the two year mark. no.gif

Thanks for the info Rixter...

I have bad nerves due to a back injury. My hands shake very bad at times.

It was really bad when I was cooking for a living and plateing the food.

Have you found anything that helps???

No i wish i had...but i havent actually been diagnosed with it... i inherited mine from my father somehow...but i wish you luck in the search for some help.

So that should last about 100 years?

I currently consume 10ml/day. There are 3785ml in a gallon, divide that by 10ml and that's 378.5 days. Of course when you add flavor only for max VG your yield will go up a little but I figure that giving a few 30ml bottles to friends along the way 2 gallons will last me 2 years 'if' I don't screw up any batches so 2 gallons is a sound investment IMO.

Considering the average juice is $15/30ml, that's not the overpriced national brands that are $20-$23@ I have calculated that for my personal consumption, ie- not having to buy labels, bottles, etc I can make my own for about $0.41 per 30ml with flavor added.

No i wish i had...but i havent actually been diagnosed with it... i inherited mine from my father somehow...but i wish you luck in the search for some help.

Huntington’s disease runs on my Fathers side of the family, my sympathy to your situation.

Oh I'm not saying that may be what you have but it is a nerve disorder and I can sympathize with you. Huntington's 'usually' is noticed in your 30-40's. I'm 45 and just hoping it doesn't onset one morning. As for 'embracing the suck', I've been doing that for the last 3 years. Arthritis in the last knuckles of my hands, all job related.

Grabbed 5 more kanger coils this morning. Nothing fancy.

Edit: Oh, one thing different I noticed. The coils are now having wick material inside the holes only. All up to this point had the fuzz sticking out of each of the four holes.

Edited by DirtyBoot