Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Vape juice mail from VapeDudes arrived today. Banana Mama, Blue Honey, Dr Venkman, Strawberry Fields, Appletini, and Raspberry Lemonade.

The Banana Mama, Blue Honey, and Strawberry Fields are some of the best juices I have had to date. I can't wait to try the other flavors. I will be dumping my remaining tanks and filling them with more flavors.

Carter, you don't let your juice steep? I thought that was something we are suppose to do.

I do not steep anything ever. I have done it before. Before I was completely off Tobacco flavors I steeped that, and it got better. I have never steeped anything else and had it get better than it was out of the box, and usually it was worse.

10 ml bottle of blueberry cream and a 50 ml bottle of Strawberry Fields, both with extra flavor. I asked Vape Dudes to make them in a 12 mg nic, 60 PG/40 VG ratio and they did it with no problem.

I'm really stuck on the Strawberry Fields. B, it's all your fault! :D

Thank you.

10 ml bottle of blueberry cream and a 50 ml bottle of Strawberry Fields, both with extra flavor. I asked Vape Dudes to make them in a 12 mg nic, 60 PG/40 VG ratio and they did it with no problem.

I'm really stuck on the Strawberry Fields. B, it's all your fault! :D

Thank you.

Until I tried Fuzion it was number one and still is when I drink. It's what I keep in the only KPT I own and is my at the lake unit on top of a spinner 1300-lanyard. I miss R2D2 on the lake but its literally party cove every weekend so I know it would get destroyed in short order. Edited by bcartervol98

Until I tried Fuzion it was number one and still is when I drink. It's what I keep in the only KPT I own and is my at the lake unit on top of a spinner 1300-lanyard. I miss R2D2 on the lake but its literally party cove every weekend so I know it would get destroyed in short order.

My Fuzion order is on its way so it should be here...sometime. And it's not like I lack anything to vape with well over 90 different flavors to choose from in my stash. :D

Soon to be two of everything!

bb51ade64eb9f444ab220eacfaa89cc4.jpg

I remember that day. I had no clue that twins ran in my family. Boy was I surprised, lol. Two of everything is right, but luckily I had identical girls, so they can mix and match. Get ready for the job of a lifetime. I'm an only parent with a full-time position in fathering, but it is well worth it and such a blessing. CONGRATS!!

Couple of pics and small incomplete review...

null_zpse4a31917.jpg
As it arrived
null_zps705cdef0.jpg
All bits n pieces. Note the multiple orings, extra wick and wire.
null_zpsbdb5c619.jpg
looks nice!
null_zpse721b763.jpg
Omg it fell apart!
null_zps94b29186.jpg
The Deck.

So far it looks nice. All threading it buttery smooth. Glass Tank has small chips around edges, shouldnt leak or effect performance. knurled ring on bottom is air control. The deck is a bit recessed if you can't tell, that's going to be entertaining to build in. The wick looks to be silica inside ss mesh? Can it be rebuilt entirely of silica? We shall see! Factory coil is 1Ω so i cant test it until i rebuild it 1.4+Ω Not sure if i'll have time tonight.

Overall im impressed so far.

Edited by Proetus

Just got my Davide Glassomizer and Oh My God!!! Where has this thing been for the last month. I have been using cheap 6 dollar tanks. This thing creates clouds with my 50/50 mix i never got out of those. the flavor I am getting is by far the best I have ever tasted. Most of the time my mt3 tank causes my juice to get darker near the bottom of the tank and I have to empty it about 3/4 of the way thru. This new tank is a beast on a standard ego battery, but i don't care. this thing is awesome.

Just got my Davide Glassomizer and Oh My God!!! Where has this thing been for the last month. I have been using cheap 6 dollar tanks. This thing creates clouds with my 50/50 mix i never got out of those. the flavor I am getting is by far the best I have ever tasted. Most of the time my mt3 tank causes my juice to get darker near the bottom of the tank and I have to empty it about 3/4 of the way thru. This new tank is a beast on a standard ego battery, but i don't care. this thing is awesome.

Just to edit this. I cannot wait to get my medic juice and try it in this. I am going to be in vaping heaven. Now to see later on today if it is affected by being in the hot tub vaping while im on a weekend getaway.