Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Well i decided to try the sour berry that i bought samples of and it was disgusting. I dont know if it was due to a little bit of a used coil, but it tastes like rancid sour patch kids. Never will I do that again.

Did you just get your juice? sometimes ,you have to let them "steep" a while before they are good.

I am going to buy where I like best on liquids and where I get the best price on hardware whether its online or local. I am in retail and some markups I have seen and heard of in B&Ms is obscene. I understand supporting local business but not at the prices I have seen.

I agree!

just got my new order in from Vape dudes. Strawberry honey, Belgian blue, Blue honey (30ml), and blueberry lemonade.

Love the blue honey! Sweet! Love the Strawberry honey! Sweet also. Belgian blue is sweet but a little different. Not so sure about it-but it is slowly growing on me. Have not tried the BB Lemonade yet. Today is the first day I could vape since whenever it was last week. Was down but am back up now.

Did I mention Blue Honey is the bomb? :) Multi layered top blueberry and bottom sweet honey. It works so well.

All the brick and mortars in my area carry are knockoffs. Have been to three shops now and it was a little ridiculous. They need to join vapor talk lol. One store in particular was selling off brand ego twists-spinner looking thing 900 mah $69.99 and CE4s for $14.99. They mix their own liquids and after seeing this place I opted against trying any there. We need a quality store so badly in the area

We have two stores in towns neighboring our own. One is a storefront opened by the website, like I've mentioned, Better Vapes. Since the online store existed first, they brew their own juice.

The other one, the one we first went to, purchases MOST of their liquids from Better Vapes (so a bottle for $8 a Better Vapes is $10 at 3D). We got our starter kit there. We THOUGHT we were buying the standard eGo 900 mah starter kit. Opened up, looked at some things on the net. Nope, the sticks are a knock off, even though it came in a branded e-Go bag (which could just as well be a knock off). The big tip off was that nothing, other than the bag was branded. We've seen pics of the ego 900 - it should be branded down near the bottom, and it's not. So every time something acts out of the ordinary, I have to wonder, is it because it's a knock off, or is it user error? Just another reason to be happy that I'm getting that ZMax soon.

I am going to buy where I like best on liquids and where I get the best price on hardware whether its online or local. I am in retail and some markups I have seen and heard of in B&Ms is obscene. I understand supporting local business but not at the prices I have seen.

I totally understand, b. Just looking at what my b&m store charges for hardware - $4 extra for the full sized Davide ON SALE (and they don't carry MUCH hardware at all). I think we'll still end up buying certain things from them, but I think other stuff, especially hardware, is going to be online only. I know you normally buy hardware from Discount Vapors, but is there anyplace else you buy hardware from?

my best friend keeps doing this-she said she doesn know why but she still "nics" for a cigarette . the e cigs arent satisfying her for some reason . her husband and I have gotten her every nic level up to 2.4 mg and she has bought 2 packs and smoked them over the last few weeks (that she admits there were prolly more ) im so sad for her we are the same age and she was diagnosed with copd and enphazema when we were 28 . she grew up in a house where her mom smoked in the house and I gre up in a non smoking house ) and when we were kids her mom would take us places and smoke with the windows rolled up in the car it was horrible I remember hating that .I dont know why it is different for some people .Me and her husband have done great no problems at all -I have never craved another analog since I bought the evod > it seriously was that easy for me .My husband wont even try -hes like that with electronics I seriously got him his first smart phone a month ago.he wouldnt do it .He would still have his little flip phone if i had not activated his new one while he was at work .he likes it now , but I had to take away the other options :)

has she tried vanilla? its my favorite stand by.

oh and ......I bought a davide mini glassomizer cant wait for it to get here !

I can SORT OF understand this. I'm going through a stressful week (son is leaving for college), and I find myself wishing for that cancer stick - not for the nicotine, but for the, I guess, comfort it provides. I won't get any, but I find myself doing the psychological urge for one. Of course, if I had one, I would pretty much be chain smoking right now - which is close to what I'm doing while I'm vaping, right now - which is another reason to drop the nicotine level a step, since I'm getting more nicotine than I ever was while smoking, since I shared a pack with hubby, and it was pretty much when he smoked, I smoked, unless I was up without him, or home alone, and then, depending on how I felt, I came close to chain smoking. Cigarettes, and now vaping, are a piss poor way to deal with chronic anxiety/panic attacks/stress and chronic pain, but that's what it's come down to.

My question is, though, if you lower the nic level, does that alter the taste. Because I swear this 618 at 18 mgs tastes different than the 24 mgs we started out at (because that's all that shop had in stock).

Yes the mg if nicotine it contains does alter the flavor. One of the reasons I only use 24mg. Tried an 18mg liquid in my favorite flavor and it was way too sweet even in the same PG VG ratios.

As to hardware question that was my first order from Discount Vapers but shipping and everything was great. I usually try to buy hardware from Brian at The Veteran Vaper if he has what I am looking for. Then Sweet-Vapes is next. If neither of the two have what I am looking for I price shop and if I cannot find any bad reviews then I order. I have only had a bad experience with one vendor with defective V3 CE4s and that was SunVapes or something like that. They are out of San Diego. They were leaky pieces of garbage and the only thing they would do is give advice or allow a return if I paid shipping both ways and it just wasn't worth my time.

All in all as long as they are a US based company and have no bad reviews on the forums then I am not that picky once I get beyond my two go to places.

Edited by bcartervol98

60ml of Hype and 30ml of GJ! Just working through my GLV samples before i order from them! So far i'm liking El Kamino, Nana's Nuts, Deadly Sin And English Bulldog. Twilight Zone and Melon Boba were just ok for me. Still got 925 and Freak Show to go!

had a few bucks and i ordered a sampler from fuzionvapors.com got unicorn blood, gummy blood and roundhouse with a side of cream. i love how they have live chat on their site so any and all questions were answered almost instantly. ordered that just a few minutes ago, any thoughts on their juices?

lol brian you dont have anything to worry about. I have 4 mechanicals sitting here on my desk... and still have 2 on the way.... and i need to purchase more batteries..... and now i have to rebuild my richman that just came in.... and fill those juice orders once i get my nicotine in.... its gonna be crazy! lol

I'm a true creature of habit I never change from my ego batts clearomiser attys and citic juices,but I just bought 2vivvi nova slim attys!!!! They keep running out of the clearomiser, I had to do something! Having trouble getting these things to work though. I'll keep fiddling with it till it works or I break it lol

Just picked up another 180 ml bottle of Mojito, 24 mg nic, 50 PG/50 VG from my local brick & mortar. He makes the best Mojito flavor I've tried to date. It needs to steep for about a month though to get it where I want it before I start playing mad scientist and doctoring it up to my preference. :) He gave me a 10 ml bottle of sweetener and a 5 ml bottle of Mojito flavor in case I want it stronger.

Also, talked to the owner and he's looking into picking up some Davide Glassomizers (in full size and minis). He was very impressed with mine.

Picked up a five pack of Pro Tank coils in 2.2 ohms and found out some interesting info that I'll share in a separate thread. :D

Gotta love the guys at this store. Turned two of them on to the HH.357 atomizer. They were practically drooling by the time I left the store. :lol:

Received T2 mouth pieces today with 2 boxes of T2 coils. Tomorrows vape mail should be my liquid from vape dudes, 10 bottles of liquid, and 3 more T2 clearos. And todays impulse was to order 3 mini Davide glassomizers with a 5 pack of coils, and some drip tips. hopefully have those on Saturday. Busy and expensive week.

Edited by wizard46304