Teens getting high from ejuice

FXRich

And don't forget... a kid walking down the street with a baseball bat over his shoulder is considered a "disturbed child with a lethal weapon" these days, when 30-yrs ago, he was just on his way to/from baseball practice or the pick-up game in the vacant field....

Oh yeah...back when you could get a cap gun that looked like, well, a gun. According to some I should have become a real terror. Hmmmm....I wonder what happened? :)

I didnt have an ipod or a playstation or a psp....i had a stick! And on a good day a roll of caps and a rock!...kids today are too spoiled and pampered...i miss the good old days

A roll of caps and a  rock use too keep me amused for hrs

Edited by cany

According to some I should have become a real terror. Hmmmm....I wonder what happened? :)

Got my first BB gun when I was 8. While my friends were busy playing house with the creepy looking barbie dolls, I was out target shooting instead. It kept me amused for hours on end.  :)

Camping out in front of a small pond in my Grandparents' neighborhood catching catfish all night. Riding our bikes to the "big lake" and swinging off of the rope swing when it's 100 degrees outside. I really feel sorry for kids nowadays. I take my daughter out all the time. And when I say out I mean the phone and ipad get left at home and we go biking, kayaking, hiking, running, walking. Whatever to get her outside. I'm so grateful that she actually likes to do stuff like that rather than being a slug watching TV and playing video games.

Camping out in front of a small pond in my Grandparents' neighborhood catching catfish all night. Riding our bikes to the "big lake" and swinging off of the rope swing when it's 100 degrees outside. I really feel sorry for kids nowadays. I take my daughter out all the time. And when I say out I mean the phone and ipad get left at home and we go biking, kayaking, hiking, running, walking. Whatever to get her outside. I'm so grateful that she actually likes to do stuff like that rather than being a slug watching TV and playing video games.

Good for you! Wish more parents would make the time to do stuff (unplugged), with their kids. 

hey lets not forget we all walked in 6ft of snow for 5 miles to get to school.  

Kids are getting things off the internet via the temporaryre-loadable visa cards thaat they buy at the convenience store.  it allows they to basically purchase anything online.

Edited by vaping_jake

Even worse... their "cool" parents buy those re-loadable CC's for them, and keep them topped-off... that is, if they are not providing them a real CC!  One of my co-workers recently mentioned that her middle-school daughter needed her CC topped off, because she had went on a shopping-spree with a couple other girls... Despite so many levels of wrong (in my book), she was rewarding bad behavior of spending without earning by giving her even more money on the CC....  :wallbash:

People I went to HS and college with, who worked hard for what they had back then (without parents helping or buying for them) are the very same parents today that give their kids $60K sports-cars (while they drive $1000 beaters), high-limit CC's, cell-phones, tablets, motorcycles, pay their parking tickets... and let them stay out all night (despite they, themselves had to be home by 10pm even on weekends)!

Edited by Earthling789