One Year Down!

A year ago today (3/31), I smoked my last cigar... I bought my starter-kit (a twin-pack eGo-T and Ce4 with charger, carry-case and 60ml of juice) for a whopping $72... yes, I still have the receipt..., and was determined to give it two weeks to see if I could kick the analog habit... I figured since I had just spent nearly two week's worth of tobacco money, I had better not waste it :D

Well, I've come a long way from my eGo's and Ce4's... dozens of Kanger tanks, RTA's RDA's, MVP, Mech-mods, and now higher-end APV's...  I've given many devices a try, and finally settled on my preferred set-ups of RTA's and IPV-minis / Cloupor-minis... but still cling to my AeroTanks, because you just can't kill them :)

I've tried liters of e-liquids, spent hundreds of dollars in trial-and-error, and found my ADV's are as cheap as a decent fast-food meal every week... even cheaper now that I've found I can DIY and duplicate the flavor (and make it even better, too).

I've spent a small fortune, but still less money on vaping than I would have spent supporting Big-Tobacco or the cigar cartels... I've paid forward as much as I've kept... made many, many friends here on this forum and in the local community of vapers... and helped to educate and convert dozens of ex-smokers to the healthier world of vaping!  I feel good about myself, and have never felt better in my own body... I breathe better, have more energy, more stamina, and have actually lost 15-lbs over the past year (without even really trying)!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on this forum for all the help and encouragement you've given me when I was starting out, and when I was learning about something new.  YOU have made all the difference in my road to becoming (and staying) analog-free for a whole year.  I'm so glad I found this forum, and I'm proud to be a contributing member, helping others reach their first-year milestones!

Congratulations, Earthling! That's a great accomplishment, and you've come a long way in a short amount of time.  :)

It's been great having you here on the forum and watching you help noobs that come online. They've benefited greatly due to your kind patience and expertise. That you also communicate extremely well is a huge plus. Hope to see you around for many more years to come.  :animier:

Besides, who else can spend my money so well if not you?  :lol: