What's Your All Day Vape?

T-Bone

I've always wondered what makes someone pick one juice over another for their ADV. Is it necessarily your favorite? A more mild one?

Mine is Fadora's PBFB because I want to spread it all over a piece of bread and eat it it's so damn good. lol

This may sound a little odd, but I don't have "one" anymore. I vape whatever I have extra of LOL However, Cinnamon Stick is all I use in my Mech. I have 4 tanks that I use all the time. 2 Kanger Mega tanks 1 Nautilus (Full Size) and 1 KPT2. I have each mash line in the mega tanks and the Nautilus, I have a Spiced Camel mix in the KPT2. I do have other KPT2 tanks with extras and test flavors in them and one RDA set up for testing as well.

Do people HAVE one ADV? I don't understand it. I have several. I'm pretty easy when it comes to flavors. My current ADV's (because I have an 8oz bottle of each) are Mt Baker's Cheesecake and Arnold Palmer. In the past, I've had Mt Baker's Apple Rings in 236ml as well. Other ADV's have only been available in small bottles, so I end up falling back on ol' Mt Baker. I think my next bottle from them will be 8oz of their Guava.

Coffee from the local B&M, is about the only flavor I have used for about the last year I think, maybe longer. I usually find a flavor I like and stick with it until I it stops tasting good, usually a couple months, but the coffee just keeps hanging in there. Red Bull lasted a while before that, I think they call it "Energy Drink" now. I got a couple bottles of it last summer when they screwed up the coffee by mixing it 50/50 with vanilla.

My wife switches and mixes flavors just about every time she refills a tank. Picked up her ecig by mistake while watching TV one night, I almost gagged. I asked her wat flavor it was, she had mixed Eggnog with Marlboro........

Do people HAVE one ADV? I don't understand it. I have several. I'm pretty easy when it comes to flavors. My current ADV's (because I have an 8oz bottle of each) are Mt Baker's Cheesecake and Arnold Palmer. In the past, I've had Mt Baker's Apple Rings in 236ml as well. Other ADV's have only been available in small bottles, so I end up falling back on ol' Mt Baker. I think my next bottle from them will be 8oz of their Guava.

My wife and I both have one flavor we use. After trying a ton at first we found what we like and stuck with it.

• 1 month later...

Still vaping Endless Summer exclusively. Nearly 2 years since I have vaped anything else outside an occasional attempt at finding another flavor I like enough to mix it up. Gave up trying.

Lately I've been hitting Chocolate-Raspberry quite hard, but still have my favorite of Cuban Cigar mixed with Black Cherry and Vanilla for a smooth, spicy-sweet flavor (like a well-aged Cuban with Maduro wrapper).  Another daily favorite is a fruit blend I've been tinkering with... very tropical, but not too overpowering or candy/gum flavor... it still needs something, but I can't put my finger on it :D

• 2 weeks later...

My ADV an in-house juice from the B&M that hooked me up with my first setup...Lemon Law from Vape Aura in San Diego. Lemon and menthol at 50/50 PG/VG and it rocks. I can easily go through 30ml of this per week.

• 4 weeks later...