What's Your All Day Vape?

T-Bone

It still stands as the one flavor I couldn't duplicate too. Dang Lemon anyway. LOL :wallbash:

It's crazy man I have never tried anything even close and want to buy from you so bad lol. I barely taste the lemon but can't really say what it tastes like in terms of everyday things lol. Super complex mix that comes together with the perfect combination of sweetness and a small amount of tartness. My wife hates it btw even the smell but she is just gonna have to deal with it haha

I sometimes have great envy for Bcarter. To have that one flavor that just does it. I can't even imagine that. I am a juice hound, lol. I like a LOT of favors. It's taken me two years to cull the best but I probably have 2 dozen A-list flavors and a bunch in the second tier and I am a rotating fool haha...

I sometimes have great envy for Bcarter. To have that one flavor that just does it. I can't even imagine that. I am a juice hound, lol. I like a LOT of favors. It's taken me two years to cull the best but I probably have 2 dozen A-list flavors and a bunch in the second tier and I am a rotating fool haha...

I'm similar to B with a little change in that I have one flavor I vape 80% of the time. I've gone down in nic levels (from 12 mg to 3 mg), and I lightened up on the sweetener but other than that, it's been the same juice for over two years.

There's also one flavor in 24 mg nic that's been a constant and now Comp's Frutti Tutti is in my daily rotation. All the others are a little here, a little there, very little here and there.  :)