Nautilus worth it?

logan108

yea logan they are the bvc...even my brand new full size nautilus tank i bought the other day came with 2 bvc coils.

Yeah that's the one I got too haha and I honestly think my problems was mainly from the juice because it must be higher PG than my usual 50/50 in the space jam astro

Sorry for asking a stupid question but I searched and even checked the "Jargon For Noobs" post and couldn't find the definitions of BDC and BVC.

Bottom dual coil and bottom vertical coil.

The reason why it wasn't in the jargon for noobs post is that these came out long after that post was put up. It should probably be updated. :)

In my experience the pooping and spitting is from the juice itself, not the coil. Some juices do this more than others

I must agree, Pooping Juice is vary bad manners. biggrin.png I hate it when Juice don't flush after pooping. biggrin.png

Uh.....am I the only one that want's to know where you are getting 'poop' juice....cuz I'm thinking I might not want to buy from them.

Edited by Mplough

Guys another big problem, no matter what I do when I wake up in the morning and use this tank it gurgles and spits like no other, I store it at night in a case similar to the one in the middle and make sure that it's standing straight up (the tank and case). And there's also about 1/4 a ML of juice underneath the coil (in the chamber between the coil and 510 connection. Every morning as well

Logan, take your tank apart and soak it in vodka or just hot water over night. Rinse, and make sure all the o-rings/seals are there and in the right place. Put it all back together but do not screw it back together extremely tight. Just hand tight.

So many people think that these things need to be tight as hell. They don't, there's nothing under pressure so it just needs to be tight enough to not leak.

Logan, take your tank apart and soak it in vodka or just hot water over night. Rinse, and make sure all the o-rings/seals are there and in the right place. Put it all back together but do not screw it back together extremely tight. Just hand tight.

So many people think that these things need to be tight as hell. They don't, there's nothing under pressure so it just needs to be tight enough to not leak.

could that be what is causing the juice under the coil?

This is exactly what happens to mine... BDC or BVC, it doesn't matter... Let the tank sit for a few hours and there is juice in the base. Let it sit for a few days, and there is juice all over the storage rack or battery because the leak spills over through the air-holes. I've cleaned, replaced o-rings, changed coils, soaked, etc.... same issue. I've watched my full tank go from 5ml to 4ml while sitting in the rack... The 1ml that goes missing is quickly found in the base and pooled in the bottom of my storage rack.

After I cracked my tank and bought a replacement, the issue is less, but not gone, so that tells me there are imperfections in the glass that are not allowing for a proper seal (maintaining proper vacuum)? I'm wondering if a SS tank will fix the issue forever?

I am using 70/30 juice in my nautilus with a istick30w. My coils don't last long at all, a couple of days. But I can only vape at highest 8.5 watts. If I go any higher I get burned taste and then it burns up and even if I turn it back down it still taste burned. Why is this? I'm really frustrated going thru so many coils and would really like to be able to vape at higher watts.

Yes I do this, but I have found that capping the driptip with one of the silicon caps my stock kpt coil heads came it works well too. Like putting your finger over a straw and taking water out of a glass.

Would you care to show me the silicon tip?