Nautilus worth it?

logan108

After using my EMOW and growing to love it everyone I know loves their nautilus and I now believe that taste of liquid can be better in certain tanks than others. I'm debating pretty heavily now on if I want to go back soon and get the nautilus and if I do if I would rather have BVCs or BDCs or a combination. Any thoughts? Or Tips on using the nautilus?

I love my Nautilus. I use the BVC.great flavor and vapor

Well see I absolutely loved my single coils but hadn't used a vertical coil yet, I heard they're a lot like cartos which kind of scares me because my experience with using cartos isn't a pleasant one with a lot of dry hits and more trouble than it's worth

If you don't use a high VG in the Nautilus you'll be fine.I've only used 50/50 and I've never had a dry hit.

Okay that's all I use anyway and honestly is the tank all it's cracked up to be? Everytime I go to the vape shop they suggest it and they all have atleast 1 of them and I didn't know if it was as they make it seem. How's the vapor production?

Vapor production is great.of course you won't get the clouds that an Atlantis puts out because it is a sub ohm clearomizer.I love the Nautilus, I'd recommend it to anyone. You won't regret it.

Thank you. I hope I will. I haven't used aspire products have always been big on kanger but just want something more I still love my EMOW and my Mini Protank2 but I want something else to love too haha do you have any problems using other drip tips on it? Because I planned on getting a 510 widebore either ceramic or stainless steel when I got it as well and already have a few other 510 tips that I'd like to use also how many coils does it come with? Any leaking?

It comes with two coils.I like the drip tip it came with I haven't tried other ones.I haven't had trouble with leaking,occasionally I'll have a little bit of gurgling but its not a big deal IMO.I really like this tank.

I have a knock off nautilus mini but it works just as well as an authentic tank...but the one thing i can say from my experience and my friends who have the tank, when first assembling the nautilus/mini make sure the airflow ring is between two of the holes. And that is before you flip the tank right side up, as well when using new coils let the tank sit upright for about an hour to ensure proper wick saturation. This will help prevent gurgling/leaking or flooding, which i have never had a problem with...also i put a new coil in and it lasts me around 1 1/2 weeks so its pretty good.

It comes with two coils.I like the drip tip it came with I haven't tried other ones.I haven't had trouble with leaking,occasionally I'll have a little bit of gurgling but its not a big deal IMO.I really like this tank.

How quickly does it eat through juice with the BVC? I know that my dual coil for my EMOW eats through the juice quicker Than the single coils for the Mini Protank2.

I have a knock off nautilus mini but it works just as well as an authentic tank...but the one thing i can say from my experience and my friends who have the tank, when first assembling the nautilus/mini make sure the airflow ring is between two of the holes. And that is before you flip the tank right side up, as well when using new coils let the tank sit upright for about an hour to ensure proper wick saturation. This will help prevent gurgling/leaking or flooding, which i have never had a problem with...also i put a new coil in and it lasts me around 1 1/2 weeks so its pretty good.

Do you need to make sure it's between two holes everytime you fill it?

I don't know who's telling you the Nautilus is like a cartomizer, to me, they're not even in the same league. In my experience with the BVC and the Nautilus mini, it's the closest I've found in flavor and vapor production as my HH.357 direct dripping atomizer. :)

I don't know who's telling you the Nautilus is like a cartomizer, to me, they're not even in the same league. In my experience with the BVC and the Nautilus mini, it's the closest I've found in flavor and vapor production as my HH.357 direct dripping atomizer. :)

I just know in all of the reviews that I had watched that was how they had described it. I was hoping it wasn't because I'm not fond of cartos

Well, I'll be the dissenting voice, lol...

I bought a Nautilus so I could see the hype, and have not been impressed, even though I want to be. The flavor is marginally better than my AeroTanks or KPT2's with AeroBases. Out of the 5 coils I've used, three of them have flooded the center-tube (two BVC, one BDC) to the point I had to disassemble the base and clean the base/coil of excess juice almost daily (usually after sitting overnight), and I'm not using "thin" juices. My next issue is the coils themselves... they cost up to 5x as much as my Kanger coils (bought in bulk), but do not last even twice as long. I do like the air-flow control design.

I can also see why Aspire now ships the Nautilus with a spare glass tank, too... I have banged my Kanger tanks like red-headed step-children, and had zero issues, but a Nautilus atop my box-mod, bumped over on my desk a few times, and cracked the tank....

I've ordered a stainless steel replacement tank for my Nautilus, and maybe it will help the flooding issue (and will not break, lol), but based on my experience with the Nautilus... I won't be dropping another $25-30 on a second one. I'll continue using my Kanger tanks and my RTA's...

Well, I'll be the dissenting voice, lol...

I bought a Nautilus so I could see the hype, and have not been impressed, even though I want to be. The flavor is marginally better than my AeroTanks or KPT2's with AeroBases. Out of the 5 coils I've used, three of them have flooded the center-tube (two BVC, one BDC) to the point I had to disassemble the base and clean the base/coil of excess juice almost daily (usually after sitting overnight), and I'm not using "thin" juices. My next issue is the coils themselves... they cost up to 5x as much as my Kanger coils (bought in bulk), but do not last even twice as long. I do like the air-flow control design.

I can also see why Aspire now ships the Nautilus with a spare glass tank, too... I have banged my Kanger tanks like red-headed step-children, and had zero issues, but a Nautilus atop my box-mod, bumped over on my desk a few times, and cracked the tank....

I've ordered a stainless steel replacement tank for my Nautilus, and maybe it will help the flooding issue (and will not break, lol), but based on my experience with the Nautilus... I won't be dropping another $25-30 on a second one. I'll continue using my Kanger tanks and my RTA's...

I totally understand this. I love my Nautilus. I never could keep Kangers working. Flooding, Leaking, Juice in the drip tip...etc. I switched to an Aspire ET-S BDC and worked perfectly. I then upgraded to the Nautilus. It was not perfect my any stretch of the imagination, but I had much better luck with it. The coils do cost a bit more. I then moved up to a Delta 19 and it was even better than the Nautilus (IMO) but coils are even more expensive than the Nautilus. I now have a Kanger Sub Tank Mini and this thing is great! It does cost a little more, but a great value for what you get. I am still having a bit of unburned juice issue with it, but I am hoping it is just over wicking Comp is making me a new higher VG batch of Frutti-Tutti http://www.fadoravapor.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9&products_id=216to try in it. I am running the 1.2 ohm coil at 12 watts, but I like 15 - 20 better. The RTA is great too! I have not tried the sub ohm coil yet, except to see if it works with my mods. So I am back on Kanger!

I have 2 of them. Sometimes I get the gurgle but that only occasionally happens when I fill it. Which is remedied by removing the tip and blowing down the center. (not sure why that works). .

I dropped mine on concrete once from my jacket pocket, and it didn't break or Crack, guess I got lucky lol.

Okay guys i have another question my EMOW seems to eat through juice a lot faster than my Mini Protank2 did and I was assuming it was because it was a BDC so which eats through the juice faster the BDC or the BVCs?

I thought the BDC burned a lot more juice than the BCC, but and found that the BDC burns 0.002ml more juice per hit than the BCC, which translated from the difference of juice used in a week and the number of hits taken. Comparing a KPT2 and AeroTank (using same base, same juice, same Ohm coil), I did empty an AeroTank with fewer hits, but only about 35 fewer hits per tank on average.

Your mileage may vary, but based on my "experiment", I found the BDC did vaporize only a tiny bit more juice per hit :)

One other question when I go to store my EMOW at night it always seems like I wake up the next morning with some liquid on the outside of the tank almost like condensation no matter If the airholes are open or not any problems like that with the nautilus?