Nautilus worth it?

logan108

Yes I do this, but I have found that capping the driptip with one of the silicon caps from my stock kpt coil heads came it works well too. Like putting your finger over a straw and taking water out of a glass.

Storing it now, is it best to leave the airflows open when storing this way or closed? Or does it matter?

I store all my tanks with those silicone caps (to keep the dust ... or spiders, lol... out of the tubes). So far, that has not helped any tank from suffering this issue, since the caps do not "vacuum-seal" the drip-tip / tube. From what I can tell... if they're going to leak, they're going to leak. And, I'm fairly certain my Nautilus' Pyrex Tank is not "perfect", which is why there are leakage issues, due to lack of perfect seal at the top/bottom of the tank.... although I'm not 100% sold on the perfection of the coils either... just like Kanger, you get a bad lot ever now and then.

I just check'd my mod settings on my Nautilus Mini

volts-- 3.9

watts-- 13.5

I leave the air flow ring on the highest airflow possible,,

very seldom will it gurgle but will pop occassionally when I'm rapidly hit'n it....

as for storing it uprite??

I lay mine down so our cat doesnt start bat'n it around like its her new toy...

Edited by HOOKER

I am using 70/30 juice in my nautilus with a istick30w. My coils don't last long at all, a couple of days. But I can only vape at highest 8.5 watts. If I go any higher I get burned taste and then it burns up and even if I turn it back down it still taste burned. Why is this? I'm really frustrated going thru so many coils and would really like to be able to vape at higher watts.

If you turn it up and it tastes burnt, that means you have probably burned some or all of the wick. That burned wick is sitting inside the juice, which will pick up the flavor. Then, if you continue to vape, even though you've turned it down, the juice that picked up the burnt taste is still going through the burnt wick so you'll continue to get the burnt taste. Until you empty the tank, clean it out, put new juice and a new coil in, you'll continue to get the burnt taste. :(