Whatcha Watchin'?

A coworker of a friend hard up for cash gave her every season, in box of Big Bang Theory for $20. She gifted it to me so that will be my playoff prequel starting tomorrow.

Edited by Mplough

I admit I have a soft spot for the Farrelly brothers. They're from New England so they infuse a lot of our "culture" into their comedy. They also have local sports guys and local celebs in their movies all the time. "Kick his ***, Seabass!"...that's Cam Neely. Plus Kingpin is one of the funniest movies ever.

Still working my way through season 2 of NCIS: Los Angeles. Tried watching it before but it didn't grab me, it's doing better at keeping my attention this time around. Must've been in the wrong mindset the first attempt. :)

Watching "Airplane" now. Roger roger....over Over, what's your vector Victor. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. Love this movie!

Big Bang is on our DVR since season one and we love it. The Middle and Modern Family are a couple of my favorites too. We enjoyed How I Met Your Mother a lot too.

I started watching 24 from Season One last weekend... It plays in the background while I'm working, and I just finished Season 5 :)

I think I'll hold off on starting Season 6 until I've caught up on my regular shows... Going to watch the first two episodes of Banshee season 3 and the latest two episodes of Lost Girl after dinner tonight!

For right now, it's such a beautiful day out, I think I'll go roll some miles on two-wheels... it's either that or clean the living room and do laundry... tough choice, I know :evil:

I started watching 24 from Season One last weekend... It plays in the background while I'm working, and I just finished Season 5 :)

I think I'll hold off on starting Season 6 until I've caught up on my regular shows... Going to watch the first two episodes of Banshee season 3 and the latest two episodes of Lost Girl after dinner tonight!

For right now, it's such a beautiful day out, I think I'll go roll some miles on two-wheels... it's either that or clean the living room and do laundry... tough choice, I know :evil:

I started watching 24 but had to stop because it was so addicting I couldn't put it away when I had other things that needed to be done. One of these days, when I have absolutely nothing to do for the next month or so, I may go back to it. :)

For today, I'm doing laundry, washing linens, and cooking for the whole week while semi-watching NCIS: Los Angeles.