Two year anniversary

Two years ago on May 10th I picked up my first e-cig after seeing a co-worker with one and asking a ton of questions. Went to my local B&M and got an eGo-C upgrade pass through with a CE4 tank and a bottle of 24 mg orange cream and two other flavors I don't even remember now. Still continued to smoke while I got used to the set up.

Five days later on May 15th I put down the cigarettes and went to vaping full time. There were six unopened packs of smokes in my fridge that I kept for a year just in case before I finally got rid of all but one. That one is still there to remind me that I don't want them anymore. Since then I've tried smoking a few times because I couldn't believe I wouldn't go back -- just to find them foul tasting. I'd have to go brush my teeth (several times) and take a shower to get the smell of smoke off of me. My health has gotten better with vaping. I feel so much better. And I'm much happier because I finally got off the cigarettes that had me hooked for the better part of 38 years.

About six months in I found this wonderful forum that helped me spend even more money. In turn I've helped others spend even more. :D

All joking aside I've found some very special people here I'm proud to call friends. They've supported me, answered my questions, made me laugh even when I didn't want to. It's been a great ride so far. Thank you all for sharing it with me. :D

Edited by Tameiki

Tam fan, here! Thank you, dear, for helping me on my journey. I owe much of my own success to you. My wallet may be a little lighter but I am the richer for it. Congratulations. :)

Aaawwww, you guys are gonna make me cry! Thanks for all the kind words, it's been fun spending your money. :)

Wow. I can't believe it's been TWO WHOLE YEARS!!! The longest I ever got off the analogs before e-cigs was around six months -- and you really didn't want to be anywhere near me during that time. *giggles* I was a major witch. <-- I think I misspelled that. :lol:

Troy? Please tell Karen I plan to collect on the hugs in person on the 24th. She is coming, right?