*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

okay so i have new build haven't seen anyone mixing these to much but i like the flavor and throat hit i get.

Its a dual coil (technically) but its really 3 coils, so Tricoil?

Started with a single parallel 4 wraps.

added a single coil at 5 wraps.

Ohms out to about .7-.8

it has some decent cloud production but flavor is good.

I name thee Astro Wolf.

okay so pulled this build because did some research and failure is imitate, went back in and pulled the coils rebuilt to 2 parallel coils at .45 ohms and must say the flavor is even better. pictures soon.

df6124ca-4bf6-4737-be54-7eaa54727643.jpg

b9068f42-6fa4-460e-a0f8-dcf651df104b.jpg

1st is twisted 28g that I flattened out. I saw MrPinoyKid do this on Instagram with twisted 24g and decided to try it with my 28 because I do not have 24. I haven't wicked this one yet but it will be done tonight.

2nd is my parallel coil. 7 wraps (14 total). This is also done with 28g. Wicked and vaping great! Flavor is amazing. I'm not exactly chasing huge clouds so this satisfies me with vapor production :)

Both builds are .5 ohms +- .01.

I finally posted a build you guys! *dances*

Thanks! I have to use a macro lens on my iPhone to get good quality pics, so I can't post any of them fully lit up. It blinds the camera. lol

Yeah, I just wicked and tried the flattened twisted coil. It burns alright. I think I put a bit too much cotton in. Going to try a different wicking style for it later. But It's just a cool lookin' build.

Edit: I might throw the flattened build in my Patriot, too. (Once I am done with the parallel coil of course) I feel like the Patriot just hits so much harder than the Helios FT clone...

Edited by Bushwick

That is exactly how I did it. I used a jeweler's hammer that I borrowed from my mother. She does all kinds of that stuff and I've been wanting to do this for a while. I will have to flatten out another foot of it before I give it back to her. :)

I'll try and get pictures but I have a few I enjoy. My Stillare is a dual parallel coil, 24 gauge with 6 wraps at about .32 ohms. My Quasar is a single coil, 26g 8 wraps around .4-.5. My main atomizer is my Patriot, parallel vertical quad coil with 26g coming in at .2 initially but after messing with it on a broken ohm reader (which said it was .88), I finally put it onto a functioning reader and its now at .17. That explains why my den looks like the movie The Mist (which was terrible).