*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

I just don't know if I can get 3 strands of 28g thru the posts on my patriot or nimbus. I may be able to do it on the nimbus. I drilled out the post holes a while back. I'll check it this evening.

drill the post out. What I did. I can squeeze 4 strands of 26 in it now lol

Hi fellow vapours, I hace made a new coil by the name of 'cave coil'. its 24gauge Kanthal with 6 wraps, align the coils with your air hole/holes if dual. Then wrap cotton around the coils and voila you have your cave coil or if you want, dual cave coil :-p

post-30275-0-56414100-1397367187_thumb.j

I had a little spare time, so I changed my build. I'm now rocking dual twisted 28g micro coils, running at .47ohm.

IMG_20140418_120417_zpsigkyuahw.jpg

I kept getting a dry hit every now and then with the last build, and let me tell you, it is horrible. The single strand was heating up quicker than the cotton could wick. This current build is perfection, and I have always been very fond of the twisted coils. They hit my sweet spot. :D

I had a little spare time, so I changed my build. I'm now rocking dual twisted 28g micro coils, running at .47ohm.

I kept getting a dry hit every now and then with the last build, and let me tell you, it is horrible. The single strand was heating up quicker than the cotton could wick. This current build is perfection, and I have always been very fond of the twisted coils. They hit my sweet spot. :D

Nice!

Gonna hafta get a Kraken soon! Thats a nice build!

It's a great RBA. I'm still getting used to the warmer vapor that the dual coil genny creates, compared to the single in the RSST. I've been vaping on this build for 7 hrs without a dry hit so far. IMG_20140418_154008_zpsashga7l6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...