*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

• 2 weeks later...

@Joe, are u wrapping that on a machine screw? If so, what size? Thats a nice looking coil. Very uniform! Its dang near impossible to get a spaced coil to look like that without using a screw as a guide. Lol

nope just using a old screwdriver lol. I wrap it around some what even pull the tails tight to get the slack out then ill pull the coil apart making it wider after thay i push the coil back together and pull the tails to tighten it back up. And i usually get a nice even coil by doing that..ill take some pics on my next one

Rebuilt this on my IGO W4. This is the same wire that was on my Trident in the twisted coil thread. I just unwrapped it and recoiled it for the IGO. I did not like the way I had to set up on the Trident after busting the post. It was not acting right either. Trident is now in the scrap parts bin.

gallery_1116_216_15206.jpg

How can i post a pic with tapatalk? I been using 30ga 13/12wrap dual coils wrapped around a wooden toothpick. In parrallel coming in at 1.3ohm on my svd. Vapes great ready for my sentinel once i pull the trigger. Want to post pics. Its my first dual coil build and they are so neat and tidy. Using cotton as wick now and no more silica for me.

L2VD, just to the left of the text block should be a + sign. Click that, then it should add icons above the text block. The left most icon should be a camera for taking a pic. The next one should be what looks like a mountain, for choosing a pic that you already took. Hope that helps bro!

My phones camera ain't worth horsesh!t. Sorry for the fuzzy coil, i can clearly see its touching all the way across and its sister coil is on the other side of the post.

What is a good way to split a coil in half so i can run them verticaly?post-25182-139551952574_thumb.jpg

My phones camera ain't worth horsesh!t. Sorry for the fuzzy coil, i can clearly see its touching all the way across and its sister coil is on the other side of the post.

What is a good way to split a coil in half so i can run them verticaly? uploadfromtaptalk1395519461595.jpg

Example: wrap 4, space a little, wrap another 4. Keep rod/drill bit inserted in first 4, take tweezers and GENTLY rotate other 4 over to make a pair of 4's side by side vertical like. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...