*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

Now you're on here showing off that damn Romuluz!?! You are killing me bro!

Thanks for laying out that build for us here . I built a couple with a buddy who owns the local vape bar, and we were pretty impressed with the taste/vapor. I don't have any ribbon at the moment, so haven't experimented much with the Tiger.

Let's just say I have learned a lot from you over there on JJ. ;)

Graduated from the Dragon Dojo, and now you got your own style. Keep up the good work bro.

Okay, so if you don't like a strong anise flavor, why Pluid? Sorry, just had to ask.

I had to try Pluid. I think every vaper would be interested in trying lol. It's so dang hyped I had to. It grew on me big time though.

Here's my dragon coil is it to much cotton?8ahesy9a.jpg

That's too much cotton and the wrong end is exposed. You should expose the other end. Make sure your coil is angled at least 45 degrees. And yes, way too much cotton. Your juice will go to waste inside all that cotton on the other side.

This is one of my earlier dragon setups. Even in this I had too much cotton, but you'll get the idea.

esqx.jpg

My 3rd go at the dual Dragon. The first 2 times worked good, but not great. This time I did less wraps with twisted 28g micro coil. It fires up much quicker, and puts out more vapor than the other builds I did.

TwistDrag_zps63966a61.jpg

TwistDrag1_zps1faed556.jpg

And yes, I know it looks like a snow cone, lol. I'm still getting the hang of how much cotton to use.

TwistDrag2_zps1bcf6106.jpg

TwistDrag3_zps4083779a.jpg

TwistDrag4_zpseea18e9a.jpg

My 3rd go at the dual Dragon. The first 2 times worked good, but not great. This time I did less wraps with twisted 28g micro coil. It fires up much quicker, and puts out more vapor than the other builds I did. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yes, I know it looks like a snow cone, lol. I'm still getting the hang of how much cotton to use.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey your about like me with cotton :D

• 3 weeks later...