Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

So I got my Kanger Aero Adapter protank bottom, 510 - Ego adapter and Aspire Nautilus tank and 5 pack of coils, and some lil pouch things I have no idea what to do with but they were cheap, no idea what I was thinking when I bought them lol.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Steam Juice arrived today. The Coco Caramel Cream is good, but the Jerry Juice is exceptional. I think I will take advantage of the sale and scoop up three 120ml mini jugs for $60. I also have a $5 coupon that came with my order that I will use.

Three for $60 each or three for $60 total??

Aero tank base for kpt is awesome, screw the bottom off your pro tank swap coil to aero base and screw it back on pro tank.

Turn/Adjust airflow till pro tank hits the way you want.

The rest I have not a clue, I have kpt 2 only and Davide mini..

YAY! Got hubby's birthday present! HIS VERY OWN BEGINNER'S VAPING SET UP! 2 Evod 1100 mah batteries 2 T3s tanks (he wants to clearly see the fluid level) and a sample bottle of tobacco juice from Juice Monkeys. All he wanted was a basic setup...... for now.

I am so happy I've convinced him to try vaping. He's seen how much better I feel since the stinkies are part of my past, so he wanted to try it for himself! Happy dance here in NE Ohio!

So there was one more package that came but I couldn't open it because it was a birthday surprise. But Mrs. CharliesTheMan had this for me for my birthday too! de6urabu.jpg Kayfun V3 Black Edition

That looks familiar!! :D

Was a good vapemail day for me!!

4 DNA-30 Boards, 5 1amp charging boards, 5 charging cables, 4 510 top caps, 3 stainless steel and one brass.

Time to get busy!

null_zpsc25176c5.jpg

Edited by Proetus

I got some delicious Strawberry E-Juice and a sample taste of Black & Mild, both from Fadora Vapors.

Also had some vape mail disappointment. I tracked my order with tons of Kanthal A1 and a new ohm meter and some other goodies, and it was very depressing. After chasing down the mail truck for the last four or five days I decided to track it and saw the most frightening words...

Returned To Sender

It was terrible, my heart sank. But I talked to the vendor and emailed him my address. He promptly dropped another expedited order out to the same incorrect address but I think he's got it now where I can at least intercept it at the post office. I think they must have a policy where if the shipping address and billing address are different, they ship to the billing address to avoid fraud.

Edited by charliestheman

Posted Image

Aspire Nautilus on a vision spinner 2. Already had the spinner but man does this tank rock. Awesome flavor and works well on vamo v5 also. 25 bucks on eBay from a trusted seller, can't go wrong with this sucker!