Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Plastic cases for batteries in pretty colors

1 gold Magneto (it's a graduation gift for my assistant)

2 Sony 18650 VTC4 batteries

1 Kanger Pro Tank 2

1 10ml bottle of Strawberry at 6 mg nic, 40/60

1 Signature Sample pack at 60/40, 12 mg nic (Spiced Apple, Mellow Spice, Cinnamon Stick, Apple Cider -- all with spices inside)

1 30ml bottle of Home Canned Peaches at 6 mg nic, 45/55 (no real peaches inside. *sighs*)

All from Fadora.

Comp, I think I didn't pay enough for shipping. The box was HUGE! Let me know what I owe you for the difference and I'll add it in my next order or something. :)

Plastic cases for batteries in pretty colors

1 gold Magneto (it's a graduation gift for my assistant)

2 Sony 18650 VTC4 batteries

1 Kanger Pro Tank 2

1 10ml bottle of Strawberry at 6 mg nic, 40/60

1 Signature Sample pack at 60/40, 12 mg nic (Spiced Apple, Mellow Spice, Cinnamon Stick, Apple Cider -- all with spices inside)

1 30ml bottle of Home Canned Peaches at 6 mg nic, 45/55 (no real peaches inside. *sighs*)

All from Fadora.

Comp, I think I didn't pay enough for shipping. The box was HUGE! Let me know what I owe you for the difference and I'll add it in my next order or something. :)

Nope it is a "if it fits it ships box." It is the next largest size from the smallest one that my PO has.

just got my goody bag!

1-100ft roll of 30ga kanthal a1

1-1ft 1.5mm ekowool

1-3ft 2.5mm ekowool

1-1ft 3.0mm ekowool

1-120ml propylene glycol

1-120ml vegetable glycerin

tonight I experiment (and hope I don't lose an eyebrow...lol)

From Fadora Vapors Snickerdoodle- perfect cinnamon sugar cookie.

buttered popcorn, I Dont know how, it really tastes like buttered popcorn minus the old maids

Purple glass for kpt (its so pretty)

Airflow base (makes a huge difference)

Now I have candy, cookies and popcorn, all in purple.

Ma's very happy.

Nemesis Clone, Nimbus RDA, and some 2mm wick and 28 gauge kanthal.

Also a pair of Sony VTC5's.

Now just waiting on my 80VG/20PG liquid so I can blow mad clouds!!! :evil:

First order from EC Blends

Kahlua Wizard w/xtra shot and expresso

Crazy Citrus Cooler w/extra shot

Tropical Twist w/extra shot

All in 70/30 pg/vg 12mg

And he added samples if Dragon's Blood and Dragon's Nectar

Now if I can wait for it all to steep ;) LOL

I got in my Fadora Grape and Strawberry 30 mils on Saturday, was too busy vapin and mother's daying/birthdaying over the weekend to post the update.

Also on Friday I got in my Craft Vapery juice of the month type subscription box. For anyone considering it, my box was well worth it, and my "flavor curator" managed to put together the first set of juices from anywhere besides Fadora that I've ordered and really liked.

I got a Standard Vapor Cell Block Four bottle - OMG this is some good dessert vape

And the best part, I reorganized my vaping boxes last night with all the crisp assorted zipper baggies that came with my last two Fadora orders.

Also got a donated battery, Evod cartomizer, and USB charger from an anonymous friend over the weekend, to give to my friend Brent that started vaping with me and is going to give up the ciggs it's looking like (he's already cut back to a fourth what he was burning.)

Received the 100' of 26g Kanthal, and also 30ml of both Jolly Rogers Captain Custard and Punkin Custard. Not a fan of the Punkin at the moment. They both smell like alcohol, and probably need plenty of steeping. Oh well. You win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day. :D

I just got 100 Ml of Nicoticket's Frenilla and OMG it is delicious. It is a short run and missed getting it the last time it was available ( a year ago! ). It was worth the wait. I love their CLS and CB and Frenilla is a special mixture of the two. I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :animier:

Steam Juice arrived today. The Coco Caramel Cream is good, but the Jerry Juice is exceptional. I think I will take advantage of the sale and scoop up three 120ml mini jugs for $60. I also have a $5 coupon that came with my order that I will use.