Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

From Discountvaper.com got four more Anyvape Davide minis before they switch to ones that only take Aspire coils. Also got five more 5-packs of 1.8 ohm Pro Tank coils.

In today's vape mail I got five more 5-packs of 1.8 ohm KPT coils. Had to make two orders of five 5-packs since they started limiting how many you could order at one time.

Me and the friends who can't order online are now set for quite some time. :)

From Discountvaper.com got four more Anyvape Davide minis before they switch to ones that only take Aspire coils. Also got five more 5-packs of 1.8 ohm Pro Tank coils.

In today's vape mail I got five more 5-packs of 1.8 ohm KPT coils. Had to make two orders of five 5-packs since they started limiting how many you could order at one time.

Me and the friends who can't order online are now set for quite some time. :)

Mine should be in anytime. I didnt know they had a limit on coils I always get them from Sweet-Vapes anyway. I wish they carried the Davide lineup too. Plus shipping is always $3.25 regardless of how much I order so I usually order 10 packs of coils at a time. With 12 tanks in rotation I go through a ton of coils lol

Mine should be in anytime. I didnt know they had a limit on coils I always get them from Sweet-Vapes anyway. I wish they carried the Davide lineup too. Plus shipping is always $3.25 regardless of how much I order so I usually order 10 packs of coils at a time. With 12 tanks in rotation I go through a ton of coils lol

They had to lower the maximum limit of coils you can order due to wholesellers abusing the 10 pack limit. It's not a big deal, I just make two orders. The shipping cost is minimal. Sweet-Vapes doesn't get my business anymore so I go elsewhere. :)

Well it wasn't through the mail but I did pickup a Tobeco Hammer Mod today off my brother, I've heard if you switch out the top cap and the fire button they can be made to work pretty good, figured for 20.00 I'd grab it up

I GOT IT! My Order from fadora vapors came in after everything went south w other battery & tank today!

The first day I didn't drive to check!

Compenstein is the best!

Got so excited running to house, dropped my phone in a mud puddle, (only took 3 hrs to notice) charged my batteries on charger everyone suggested loaded the tank and OMG!

You guys can't just allow people to use crap stuff anymore.

I thought I loved vaping before!

The juices smell amazing, I can't wait for them, its Christmas in April!

Love to chat but have to go play w my stuff!

Thanks everyone,

Comp your amazing!

Enjoy the new toys Mtdobies. Guess them trout will have to wait a bit now. I see the Easter Bunny will be at my house early. Monday I should have your thank you package. :D Can't wait to get them so I can work on that Idaho Spud Bar Juice!

For those that have never heard of the Spud Bar:

Idaho Spud
The popular Idaho Spud Bar is a wonderful combination of a light cocoa flavored, soft marshmallow center drenched with a dark chocolate coating and then sprinkled with coconut (Sorry, no potato!). It was originally marketed as a "Healthful" candy bar since it is made with agar agar instead of gelatin. The potato shape and unique blend of ingredients appeals to both young and old, making the "Idaho Spud" one of the top selling candy bars in the Northwest, and is Idaho Candy Company's bestselling bar. The Idaho Spud Bar has been a favorite since it was first manufactured in 1918.
1.jpg2.jpg
It is one of my favorite Candy bars and I have not had one in over 20 years. So, it will be a special treat and I hope to make a E-Liquid that can do it justice.

For those that have never heard of the Spud Bar:

Idaho Spud
The popular Idaho Spud Bar is a wonderful combination of a light cocoa flavored, soft marshmallow center drenched with a dark chocolate coating and then sprinkled with coconut (Sorry, no potato!). It was originally marketed as a "Healthful" candy bar since it is made with agar agar instead of gelatin. The potato shape and unique blend of ingredients appeals to both young and old, making the "Idaho Spud" one of the top selling candy bars in the Northwest, and is Idaho Candy Company's bestselling bar. The Idaho Spud Bar has been a favorite since it was first manufactured in 1918.
1.jpg2.jpg
It is one of my favorite Candy bars and I have not had one in over 20 years. So, it will be a special treat and I hope to make a E-Liquid that can do it justice.

OMG! I can't wait until you get it where you want it, Comp. *drools* It's amazing that I can vape chocolate when I can't eat it due to being allergic to it. :)