Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

To be honest, Jeff, I wasn't sold on them at first but found out that both coils that came inside the Davide were bad. Once I changed out the coils...I rather like them now. Even better than the Vision Victory -- none of the leaking problems with a Davide. Even after changing the coil on the first one it still took a while for it to break in properly but once it did, it's pretty amazing. Keep in mind that it could've just been the juice I was using in it as well. Now that I know what to look out for I even ordered three more.

The Davide hits a little tighter than the Pro Tank, which I prefer. Still, I had to put a tiny piece of tape over one hole and that took care of the problem nicely. The Pro Tank 2 is a huge improvement over the first one and didn't need any tweaking at all.

Seems like I'm the only one on the forum who had anything other than a spectacular intro to the Davide but it worked itself out. I'm very much liking a glass tank. :D

Trying to put together a kit where I only order liquid as needed and have everything else in stock for a year or so lol.

Yeah, good luck with that, lol

Somebody out there is inventing something really cool that going to put a hurt on our wallets in a couple months..

Edited by Bebop12

Okay, I have to ask this....I've covered one of the Davide holes with tape (okay, hubby did) and it stuck this time. And the draw is still too airy. So I'm going to have to tape up the second one. So I have to ask, which has the tighter draw, the pro tank 2, or the davide? Want to figure out which before I order 5 more davides and have to tape them up.

I guess I should clarify that. Sometimes, the airy flow doesn't matter (and this could be a problem with the knock off stick battery) but sometimes it really does. But the stick button, sometimes, if you push it at the wrong angle, doesn't really respond right, doesn't fire the coil completely, I don't think.

Edited by spydre

there is no way to partially fire a coil. either i fires or it doesnt. If its a partial fire you have a short. so your talking about devices that are meant to have an airy draw. thats what they were designed for. i prefer the draw of a davide over a KPT2 but i like it airy. and you will get used to the draw... but switching between an EVOD and a Davide or KPT is going to be night and day. Unless you completely switch to one or the other your gonna have to either tape holes or bore out the EVOD. :) they are all great devices but i just think you should understand they were built for different reasons. :)

there is no way to partially fire a coil. either i fires or it doesnt. If its a partial fire you have a short. so your talking about devices that are meant to have an airy draw. thats what they were designed for. i prefer the draw of a davide over a KPT2 but i like it airy. and you will get used to the draw... but switching between an EVOD and a Davide or KPT is going to be night and day. Unless you completely switch to one or the other your gonna have to either tape holes or bore out the EVOD. :) they are all great devices but i just think you should understand they were built for different reasons. :)

Yeah, I think if I switch out to all Davides/Davide minis, I'll get used to it, and it won't bother me. Heck, I didn't even notice it until this past weekend when I was having problems with my batteries anyway, and I went straight from an evod with a thicker mixture to the Davide, with a thinner mixture.

I used to tape one of the holes in the bottom of the T2s and complained about the airy draw but once I learned how to hit it to maximize output it is awesome. Now when I try a tight drawing device I cannot stand it. I get ridiculous vapor production and flavor-throat hit out of these things as they come.

Remember each device is its own thing, and will act as such.

Edited by bcartervol98

I THINK I may have narrowed down what's causing all this to go through my brain on this. I had my hubby try it out, he said, yeah, it's pretty airy. We watched pbusari's review/compare of the Davide the PT2, and the mini PT while I was hitting the non custom blend of 618 that we have. Then I switched that out with one of the original clearos that came with the starter pack, and that had the custom 618 blend in it. I NEVER had non-custom 618 blend in the Davide, up until maybe Friday (when I first noticed this problem) when hubby picked some regular stuff up to tide us over while the custom 618 was steeping. So it very well may be that the problem isn't my adjusting to the different airflows, it's the flavor of the juice in it. Hubby wants me to "empty" my current tank before I add the custom blend in (extra flavor shot). If I get the custom blend in, and it feels back to normal, then I'll know I've solved my problem.

Because it's just weird that I would suddenly notice the extra airiness on Friday, unless I was associating it with my batteries acting funky. Otherwise, we'll see. We had the one hole taped, after cleaning the post and the bottom of the tank off with alcohol, and it fell off.

The flavor won't have anything to do with the draw on the tank. It will have more flavor but the draw will be the same.

I know, but I'm saying maybe I'm noticing it more because the flavor of the 618 is no longer "right" for what I was used to. Does that make sense? I mean, I went directly from my Davide with the non custom 618 straight to the POS clearo from my starter kit that had the custom 618 in it, and didn't notice anything about the draw, just about the flavor that I hadn't been getting before. Same vaping technique (okay, had to alter the vaping technique for the Davide slightly to make up for the time it takes the coil to warm up), same amount of vapor, but the flavor that, I guess I crave(?) isn't in the Davide, so something in my mind went looking for what is there that could be wrong? Again, this is a HYPOTHESIS. Also, take into consideration WHEN I first noticed it. In the middle of my son's graduation/going away to college party (the cookies of which are ALL GONE now, and he's gone to college and didn't even take any of his cake, which we have half of still....more of the chocolate side for me, I guess). Stressful night, and the beginning of what I knew would be a stressful week (didn't realize the stress going to quadruple by my mom having a medical emergency).

Look, I LOVED the Davide, first thing I put into it was the custom 618. Then I didn't touch it for several days except a drag here or there or short session to retain what 618 I had left. So Friday, the uncustom 618 came home and went in. And then I start noticing differences. So it may be purely psychological is what I'm saying. It wouldn't be the first time with me.

And that reminds me, pbusari's latest contest, for a ProTank 1 and a buttload of e-juice, is on the tail end of that video review/compare dated 8/14.

I have one hole taped up on the Davide and it's fine for me. With the Pro Tank 2 it has a little bit of a tighter draw than the Davide with tape. That said, before you consider buying more Davides or anything, I would put my money on a Vision Spinner or an eGo Twist (any variable voltage battery) and try those first. It might make a difference with a higher voltage going to your device. :)

Even though I didn't like either of my cinnamon flavors so far, I did fill the KPT2 with strawberry fields after a good cleaning -alcohol wash to get the cinnamon out and it is way better than the 1. Even with the metal mouthpiece I do not get a metallic taste. It's right up there with the Davides but not better in my opinion, maybe not quite as good all things considered.

I have one hole taped up on the Davide and it's fine for me. With the Pro Tank 2 it has a little bit of a tighter draw than the Davide with tape. That said, before you consider buying more Davides or anything, I would put my money on a Vision Spinner or an eGo Twist (any variable voltage battery) and try those first. It might make a difference with a higher voltage going to your device. :)

Once I get the custom 618, and if I still have questions, I'll have to work with hubby with his provari. He used it on his provari earlier, but I think he had the voltage turned up too high (comes with 2.2 ohm coil, right?) because he said on his Provari he was getting a slight burn taste to it, but not on the stick batteries....shoot, and I need to find a chart that shows what what voltage or power with what resistance produces x, because I have no idea what I should be pushing through this, once I get my Zmax. I've heard some juices burn easier than others? Or there are some guidelines or something?

Typically at 2.2 anywhere from 3.8 to 4.4 is an alright voltage setting to push the coil. You can go damn near over 5 on a 2.5. A 1.8 I would stick with about 3.5 to 4.0.

And Spyder I'm not trying to demean you or anything I'm just trying to help you figure out the issues. The davides and the kpt2 and the evod and the mt3s are all going to pull the same way that they did when you first opened them regardless of the flavor because that's the airflow. I personally prefer a airy draw so to speak but that just me. You are more then likely noticing a flavor difference since its not your custom mix. I personally think you need to slow down just a tad and just read up on some of the devices. Don't get in a tisy because something doesn't make sense or it doesn't seem like its working the way you want. That is more then half the battle. I have found that when I have an issue... Someone else has had it too and fixed it or explained what I was doing wrong. The search function in this forum is awesome compared to most forums I have been a part of. Just a little friendly advise is all. :)

Y'all driving me crazy comparing mini davides to KPT2s, KTP minis to full davides, clearo vs tanks, geezus

I compare what I have on hand, which is a Davide mini and a KPT2. I really don't feel the urge to buy a full sized Davide or even just the tank so I can compare it to the KPT2 when the only thing different on the mini is the size of the tank. All the other hardware is the same and fully comparable, IMO.

I agree with Tam, almost posted the same thing. Just searching for what I like best. Mini Davide has more capacity than the mini pro tank and is a lot cheaper so I got one KPT2 full size instead. Other than the connection and the capacity they are the same thing and I would think "performance" would be a fair comparison with any two products.

Edited by bcartervol98