Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

Oh! And B, the 510 drip tips are the ones that work with the Davide?

Yes, any 510 or 901 drip tips will work for the Davide. Try going to Empire Mods, Keith has more drip tips than you can shake a stick at. If not there, then I'd try Stormy's Vapor Cellar. I've done business with both and have had very good experiences. If I had to pick one, though, I'd go with Empire Mods. :)

Yes, any 510 or 901 drip tips will work for the Davide. Try going to Empire Mods, Keith has more drip tips than you can shake a stick at. If not there, then I'd try Stormy's Vapor Cellar. I've done business with both and have had very good experiences. If I had to pick one, though, I'd go with Empire Mods. :)

Checking it out now, will more in the am. But the multicolored ones, they don't seem to have all the colors.

I am now on my 6th of Strawberry Fields in my first Davide Mini and no funky taste yet. First tank that didn't taste funky and have to be cleaned-coil changed after 2-3 tanks.

Wow, even with the Davide you are having the problem with coil gunking up your coil with Strawberry fields?

BTW, I know you have a VV (the twist, right?) device, what ohm do you prefer the coil be? I'm just trying to make plans in advance for when I order all my stuff and when I order spare coils. The shop we bought my Davide at has them ON SALE for $17.99, and I know Discount Vapers sells them regularly for $14.99 (full size), so I'm not going through them to buy the Davides, even the minis, when I can buy it elsewhere cheaper.

And again, thank you for the replaceable colored tip idea. Between the full sized and the minis, with flavors with similar coloring, that will help me keep my flavors straight.

I have all Vision Spinners I prefer the design to the twist. Others differ. My default resistance is 2.2ohm but have used 1.8 just find I do not get anything extra from them and they burn out faster. I plan to try a couple 2.5s I have that came with these Davides and the KPT2 and crank up the voltage some at some point.

I have all Vision Spinners I prefer the design to the twist. Others differ. My default resistance is 2.2ohm but have used 1.8 just find I do not get anything extra from them and they burn out faster. I plan to try a couple 2.5s I have that came with these Davides and the KPT2 and crank up the voltage some at some point.

The 1.8's burn out faster, you mean?

Well in my experience yes. A 1.8ohm coil should burn out faster than a 2.2ohm coil given identical circumstances and voltage. At least it seems that way not based on any scientific data or anything.

Assuming you are vaping at standard 3.7v I'm not sure there is a huge difference but at 4.0 or higher there would be I would think.

Edited by bcartervol98

Well in my experience yes. A 1.8ohm coil should burn out faster than a 2.2ohm coil given identical circumstances and voltage. At least it seems that way not based on any scientific data or anything.

Assuming you are vaping at standard 3.7v I'm not sure there is a huge difference but at 4.0 or higher there would be I would think.

Thanks!

Ok. Before I pull the trigger on the Davide...

Mini or not the mini, that is the question.

In the reviews I read the drip tip is too loose. Experiences?

No I like 2.2 best overall, haven't tried 1.8s yet but generally that's too hot for me. I have a favorite flavor I have battled being able to maximize flavor without getting a burned taste no matter the tank. Trying 2.5ohm with that one flavor was awesome but I keep 3x the 2.2s on hand for my other current every day Vapes which are Candy Cane and Spearmint. Red Hots and Fire and Ice, both cinnamon flavors, will be here tomorrow and I haven't anticipated a liquid delivery more lol.

Impulsively ordered 3 mini Davide's today. What resistance coil is everyone enjoying the most in them? Are the evod coils or the pro tank coils better.

The Pro Tank coils will work in a Pro Tank 2, EVOD, MT3, TS3 and Anyvape Davide Glassomizers.

I prefer 2.0 - 2.2 ohm coils personally. :)

I have now used 5 different tips with mine and they all fit perfectly. 510 is 510. I just ordered more tips from discount Vapers lol.

Collecting drip tips can be habit forming.

Just sayin'. :D

Be op my drip tips fit perfectly fine. If you have an issue with loose drip tips Home Depot sells a gasket kit that you can replace those o rings with one and it fits perfectly.

I was wondering if the o-rings were a standard size. I can figure it out and Orchard sells o-rings by size and I can just grab a bag. I think I would prefer a ceramic tip. I dont have taste issues with metal but i find ceramic or delrin more comfortable

For some reason the metal doesn't bother me on this like it did the KPT 1 but I still have plastic, acrylic, whatever drip tips on all but one and that will be resolved with Saturdays vape mail. Packages coming the next 3 days and most likely Monday too since I ordered more 2.5ohm pro tank coils. Trying to put together a kit where I only order liquid as needed and have everything else in stock for a year or so lol.

Impulsively ordered 3 mini Davide's today. What resistance coil is everyone enjoying the most in them? Are the evod coils or the pro tank coils better.

I'm ordering 2.2 ohm protank coils for replacement coils for my Davide, and the Davides I'm going to get in the next few weeks.

Collecting drip tips can be habit forming.

Just sayin'. :D

You're telling me. With my order of 1 full sized Davide and 4 mini davides, I'm ordering 5 drip tips. I desperately need a box to fit all my stuff in when it gets here.

I'm just doing different colors so I can 1 flavor assigned per color tip.

Shoot, do I need to order 0-rings for those, or do they come with? I forgot?

Edited by spydre