Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

actually yeah. I have a buddy who on a whim bought a KPT2 from a local store. We traded tanks and since i have 3 davides i got to use them side by side with the same flavors identical ohm coils and on the exact same device. I found that the davide was by far my favorite. It had a smoother draw and wasnt as hefty as the KPT2. I dont prefer one or the other based on an airy draw... more of how harsh the draw really is. I would normally chalk it up to being a mislabeled coil or something along those lines but they both read 2.2 on my ohms meter and both functioned normally. And since the Davide was out before the KPT2 i dont know how your saying its an exact copy of the KPT2 but to each their own. :)

This may have been asked already. Im just too lazy to look back over the previous posts. What coils fit the Davide?

Pro Tank and EVOD coils will both work. However, you might want to know the info below. I got it from Discount Vaper's site ( https://store-549f5.mybigcommerce.com/evodcoils/ )

NOTICE: From what I have been told Kanger is now moving to ONE coil type, the longer stem ProTank coil and selling them for both the evod and protank as one coil.

Kanger has issued a statement saying that all evod coils are now protank coils.

Specifically they said:

"Recently We (Kangertech manufacturer) has been improved all evod coils as same as protank coil"

They have also posted news on their website (although kinda cryptic unless you know how to translate them) and it says the same thing all evod coils are now protank coils.

From this point forward, until they change their mind (I think they will), evod coils will be the same item as ProTank coils and I will be creating a new product listing in the Kanger section like so:

EvodProTank/ Coils - 1.8ohms

Evod/ProTank Coils - 2.2ohms

Evod/ProTank Coils - 2.5ohms

They will work on both evod and protanks. You may receive either the original ProTank box (black) or the eVod box (white) as they are now the same thing and which one you get will depend on which we have in stock.

Kanger will no doubt change the packaging soon to reflect the change but for now we have ProTank boxes in our new evod coil shipment

If you see a listing that only says "evod" in the title, that means they are the previous short coil evods. In either case I will list it prominently in the description iof each item. )

NOTICE: From what I have been told Kanger is now moving to ONE coil type, the longer stem ProTank coil and selling them for both the evod and protank as one coil.

Kanger has issued a statement saying that all evod coils are now protank coils.

Specifically they said:

"Recently We (Kangertech manufacturer) has been improved all evod coils as same as protank coil"

They have also posted news on their website (although kinda cryptic unless you know how to translate them) and it says the same thing all evod coils are now protank coils.

From this point forward, until they change their mind (I think they will), evod coils will be the same item as ProTank coils and I will be creating a new product listing in the Kanger section like so:

EvodProTank/ Coils - 1.8ohms

Evod/ProTank Coils - 2.2ohms

Evod/ProTank Coils - 2.5ohms

They will work on both evod and protanks. You may receive either the original ProTank box (black) or the eVod box (white) as they are now the same thing and which one you get will depend on which we have in stock.

Kanger will no doubt change the packaging soon to reflect the change but for now we have ProTank boxes in our new evod coil shipment

If you see a listing that only says "evod" in the title, that means they are the previous short coil evods. In either case I will list it prominently in the description iof each item.

Aren't they just Kanger clones? Or are they better?

I dont have mine yet but my best friend had (before she broke ) the 1st kanger and I have the 2 And I love mine so much better than hers but I havent gotten the davide yet so I dont know .I got the mini so ill probably like it better than the pro 2 :)

The EVOD coils do not work in the pro2... Too short of stem, so they probably do not work in the davide either..

On Discount Vapers' site they said that they got word that Kanger isn't going to make any more of the short stemmed coils for the EVOD anymore. They're going to only make the long stem for the EVOD and the Pro Tanks.

From sweet-Vapes site, I guess this is the same announcement.

"Protank and EVOD coils are now compatible. If you have EVOD coils with the longer post, they can be used in any protank. Protank coils can be used in any EVOD clearomizer."

Edited by bcartervol98

From sweet-Vapes site, I guess this is the same announcement.

"Protank and EVOD coils are now compatible. If you have EVOD coils with the longer post, they can be used in any protank. Protank coils can be used in any EVOD clearomizer."

or if yo uhave a ton or even a few evod coils and an evod you arent using , you can just swap out the post. I kept the burnt coils because I was going to put them in the recycle bin when I had more -well I didnt order protnk coils I ordered evod coils during a brain fart .so I just pulled the post out with hemostats and swapped them .

Be sure to review them!!!!

I definitely will. I do have one question about coils. I read that ProTank coils have changed so they will fit the EVOD too and all KPTs both 1 ans 2 as well as mini will also take Evod coils. Will those coils still work in these?

The reason I ask is I have a credit at a supplier for $40 and may use that to order coils for these as well as a KPT2 to compare.