Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

hold on, I think discount vapor had the davide for 14.99 cant remember about the mini though

Yeah and the mini is 11.99

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-glassomizer/

Ha! Who rocks harder???

Thanks for the heads up on Discount Vapers. Darn, should've waited a day or three. Just made a large-ish order with them a couple of days ago. Okay, I have a couple on their way. :)

I have the regular sized one. I love it, although hubby has to open it up to more juice in it for me because I have some dexterity issues, and the one ring you have to unscrew to open it to add juice is at most, 1/2 the height of the ring underneath it, which holds the whole thing together. Tried to open it myself to add a couple of drops of vanilla to to mix, and ended up with half a tank of custom made 618 all over me, so hubby and I laughingly agreed that opening that tank was his job from now on. But I think that's just from disability thing, I don't think it's a problem with people who don't have issues with their fingers, lol. I love it, though, and I love the fact that it's glass, and that I can actually SEE how much juice is left, unlike with my Evod bcc tanks, where if the juice is anywhere close to clear, or not in perfect light, it's kind of iffy to tell through that tiny sliver of a window that they have.

We got the tank because after hubby starts school, depending on what his schedule looks like when it's completed, there's a chance that not only will he be gone long enough that I would be through at least one Evod tank full, but that he might take the juice bottle with him during the day, so I needed one with a large enough capacity to last me through to when he had a long enough break between classes that he felt it was worth the gas to drive home.

But I think that's just from disability thing, I don't think it's a problem with people who don't have issues with their fingers, lol.

Just a thought because I don't know how severe your disability is, but have you tried wrapping a rubber band around the part you want to unscrew? That might help give you some grip on the right part. I've worked with students with disabilities for years and we've found that rubber band trick useful for all sorts of gripping things. Large, wide rubber bands work great for getting jars open. :D

I have the regular sized one. I love it, although hubby has to open it up to more juice in it for me because I have some dexterity issues, and the one ring you have to unscrew to open it to add juice is at most, 1/2 the height of the ring underneath it, which holds the whole thing together. Tried to open it myself to add a couple of drops of vanilla to to mix, and ended up with half a tank of custom made 618 all over me, so hubby and I laughingly agreed that opening that tank was his job from now on. But I think that's just from disability thing, I don't think it's a problem with people who don't have issues with their fingers, lol. I love it, though, and I love the fact that it's glass, and that I can actually SEE how much juice is left, unlike with my Evod bcc tanks, where if the juice is anywhere close to clear, or not in perfect light, it's kind of iffy to tell through that tiny sliver of a window that they have.

We got the tank because after hubby starts school, depending on what his schedule looks like when it's completed, there's a chance that not only will he be gone long enough that I would be through at least one Evod tank full, but that he might take the juice bottle with him during the day, so I needed one with a large enough capacity to last me through to when he had a long enough break between classes that he felt it was worth the gas to drive home.

lol I have a protank 2 and Ive emptied into my lap- TWICE!( And Ie only had it 3 days ) I do have cts in my hands but not too bad .

Ha! Who rocks harder???

Thanks for the heads up on Discount Vapers. Darn, should've waited a day or three. Just made a large-ish order with them a couple of days ago. Okay, I have a couple on their way. :)

lol why thank you miss Tam! ;)

Just a thought because I don't know how severe your disability is, but have you tried wrapping a rubber band around the part you want to unscrew? That might help give you some grip on the right part. I've worked with students with disabilities for years and we've found that rubber band trick useful for all sorts of gripping things. Large, wide rubber bands work great for getting jars open. :D

Had not thought about that, and well, really didn't have time to think about it, I guess. We just got it Friday, and the tank's only been opened once a day since then - I see him topping his own tank off and I just hand him mine and ask him to open mine up.

Had not thought about that, and well, really didn't have time to think about it, I guess. We just got it Friday, and the tank's only been opened once a day since then - I see him topping his own tank off and I just hand him mine and ask him to open mine up.

Next time, with him nearby to help if needed, you might give it a try. That way, in case something happens and you need to open it up and he's not around... :)

I currently have a ProTank and was looking for something else-because this is a hobby after all right? :) I was looking at the 3Ml Davide or the ProTank 2. Anybody have a recommendation?

Wrong. This is srius biznus. :lol:

Why not get both so you can compare? I am. I did. And in a few days I will resume my stalking of my mail delivery person. :D

Wrong. This is srius biznus. :lol:

Why not get both so you can compare? I am. I did. And in a few days I will resume my stalking of my mail delivery person. :D

omg you too?

mine thinks im expecting a shipment from columbia or something :animier: oh well he should just get used to it .

My mail person is infinitely grateful that I've switched from books to vaping gear; it's much lighter. The books are now all ebooks so delivery is faster. Win/win all around. :)

Omg I love my ebooks. i even get magazines ,and can download books from my library too! my husband wont get his digital so my mailman has to come here but mine was about double his is .

Omg I love my ebooks. i even get magazines ,and can download books from my library too! my husband wont get his digital so my mailman has to come here but mine was about double his is .

Had no choice, had to switch to ebooks since we already remodeled my office once to install floor to ceiling, wall to wall bookshelves...and now they're full and double stacked. The only other alternative would've been to build and expand my office OUT -- and that's not an option. Ebooks take so much less space and my eyes like them better. :D

I would be lost without my Nook. Especially now, for some reasons some of the smaller fonts are giving me hell to read in real books. Nook books generally you don't get that small of a font. I guess with my eyes, I'm right between needing a bifocal and not (more like right between whether the insurance would pay for a bifocal lens or not), so for some small stuff I actually have to take my glasses OFF to read (like sometimes the writing on the small freaking sample bottles) and there is some I just can't read at all, with or without my glasses. I'm 39, getting older sucks. At least, it doesn't appear to have anything to do with my MS, so I'm assuming it's getting older, lol.

Plus, with my Nook, I can read at night after hubby's turned out the light if I so desire. We have bookshelves all over the downstairs, and one wall of built in bookshelves in the bedroom....well, I can use SOME of the bookshelves down here, most of it is full of other stuff, but my half of the shelves in the bedroom are full, doubled, and sometimes tripled (books stacked on top of the double row of books). Plus over 300 e-books. But I usually didn't order book books. I would have hubby or someone drive me to Barnes and Noble or Borders, or Books a Million now. Total PITA since I can't drive. But I preferred browsing the bookshelves, since I would often go in and find a book I wasn't looking for, but ended up wanting anyway when I saw it displayed, or on the sale table. :P I even convinced my mother to join the e-book revolution, except she got a Kindle, which means that we can't share books, lol. But Mom and Dad have even less book storage space than we do. Most books, if Mom and Dad had finished reading them, would go into circulation amongst us kids, and end up landing permanently there. We have boxes upon boxes of books to be sold at various peoples' garage sales, where they didn't get sold, and why sell them to a second hand dealer when you only get in store credit, and you don't buy actual books anymore? Except for things like cookbooks (not that cookbooks do me any good), I do, and a few certain other things - reference books, and I won't find them in a second hand book store.

As far as the tanks, I'm likely going to get a second Davide shortly, and then probably a new battery thing soon as well.

i prefer them to the KPT hands down. I am even skeptical about the KPT2 but if the co-op on ECF ever gets going ill be buying a few of those as well since they will be about 6 bucks a pop. I can tell you this... the build quality on the Davide... FAR surpasses anything i have experienced with the KPT.