Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

You know, I wonder if that's not the problem? Everyone here who's been raving about these things have gotten the full sized Davides. Maybe because it's the mini that I'm having a problem? *scratches head*

Mine is the mini and is the best thing I have tried yet by a mile. I e-mailed Brian at Veteran about seeing if he could get them as I love to do business with him. I am probably gonna stock up and use these as my mobile devices and my KPT2 I have coming as my at home device and go "All Glass". I am just amazed how this Strawberry Fields tastes vs in anything else. I can also finally order that VapeDudes "Red Hots" I have been wanting to try although I am concerned a bit about ingesting something that melts plastic...should I be?

But these are like flavors I guess, or analogs, or beer, or about anything else. Each person is an individual and likes different things and its all about what "floats yer boat" haha. My wife LOVES Miller Lite, and my Bud Light drinking friends will not drink before they have one of hers, and she would do the same if the situation was reversed.

I like these so much I ordered 4 more. Yep, I am switching to all glass. Its just better imo, and these are affordable

4 x AnyVape Davide Mini Glassomizer 2 x Drip Tip - 510 - Ribbon - Green 2 x Drip Tip - 510 - Ribbon - Red

I may end up doing this, over time. Depends on how many flavors I decide on to keep running at once, or how many tanks I want for "trying flavors out". I do know I want two more - it's a pain in the tookas to have to refill the EVOD's so often when I'm vaping out of them all day, as much as I hit the vape. Although tonight is going to be.....interesting. It's going to be the first time since I started that I have spent a significant amount of time indoors where I couldn't, or shouldn't vape (because several people at the party have asthma, and I don't want to take any chances....don't want this party ruined on my account), so being there three hours, I can see going outside regularly to vape, particularly if I start to have anxiety, as I tend to do around a lot of people I don't know. The family reunion last week was fine, because I knew everyone there, plus I was outside almost the whole time, so I could his the VP anytime I wanted to, lol. I just probably need to take extra fluid, or all my EVODs, just in case I vape enough to get one to nearly empty, and I either need a refill, or need to switch flavors, since I'm very nearly almost out of what I have in Davide, except for some juice that still needs to steep, as it was just mixed two days ago. I don't want to switch flavors out on that Davide, because right now, that is my majority of the day vape, and I don't want to switch flavors out just to have to switch it back in a couple of days.

That brings me to a question that arose last night. My french vanilla tobacco, last night it was, well, it wasn't close to empty, but as I was going upstairs, I topped it off before I was going to go up. Previous to topping it off, it was fine, it was drawing fine, although one time several days ago it was drawing too tight, and I had to rinse the Evod out, but last night it was fine, until I topped it off. THEN, it was back to drawing tight again. I decided I would let it sit overnight before I figured out if it just needed rinsed out again, or if it needed the coil changed. Now, granted, this is a 50/50 mix, and most of the flavors we have aren't - they are weighted one way or the other. But I got up this morning, tried it out about 45 minutes ago, and now it's drawing fine again. Anyone have a clue what it could be?

The only negative so far is I only ordered one. The difference between the taste in this thing and my other clearos is amazing. I will be glad when my other ones come in. I am hoping by Monday. I always said I couldn't taste plastic, but after trying this one, I see what everyone is talking about. The difference is nothing short of amazing.

The only negative so far is I only ordered one. The difference between the taste in this thing and my other clearos is amazing. I will be glad when my other ones come in. I am hoping by Monday. I always said I couldn't taste plastic, but after trying this one, I see what everyone is talking about. The difference is nothing short of amazing.

Brian, I agree. Just like bcc's taste different from the generic top clearos, and probably all top clearos in general, the Davide blows away my Evods, which is why I have my main vape in that one (except for days like today, where I've vaped milk chocolate all day and can't seem to make an adjustment to any other flavor).

And don't you know the switch isn't COMPLETE until you have all the tanks FILLED?

I like these so much I ordered 4 more. Yep, I am switching to all glass. Its just better imo, and these are affordable

4 x AnyVape Davide Mini Glassomizer 2 x Drip Tip - 510 - Ribbon - Green 2 x Drip Tip - 510 - Ribbon - Red

That reminds me, b, if you use something that you need a glass tank for, you either need the metal or a glass drip tip, right?

That reminds me, b, if you use something that you need a glass tank for, you either need the metal or a glass drip tip, right?

My mojito is very high in citrus and eats through a plastic tank in next to no time. I have it in the Davide with an acrylic drip tip with no problems. It's just the tank that needs to be glass, the drip tip doesn't matter. :)

Being hard headed and not one to give up easily I decided to try the second Davide Mini to see if that would work better than the first one.

The coil was DOA.

No matter what I did it wouldn't fire. Replaced the coil and...wow! So this is what you guys have been talking about. I think the first one had a bad coil in it as well because once I switched it out the thing works fine and I can taste the juice inside. Better than "fine" in fact. I did have to tape one of the holes on the second one but I can live with that.

The coil that was DOA is getting discected this weekend to find out what went wrong. I may have to try to see if I can rebuild the coil and wick. :)

I don't know why it didn't occur to me to change the coil on the first one when it wasn't producing any flavor. Both of the stock coils that came inside the Davides were misses. Now I know to change the coil at the first hint of trouble. The jury's still out on these but so far so good. Now, I must get some more coils... :D

Still waiting on the Red Hots and Fire and Ice to fill my other two ( one for the wife and I) but dam spearmint never tasted better. I have a sneaky suspicion cinnamon type flavors may jump to the top of my list so I am saving my KPT2 for those as well since it will be mostly my at home unit. Scheduled delivery date is Thursday! Anxious to try the Imedic Atomic Fireball but in no hurry there he has a lot going on right now I am sure.

Edited by bcartervol98

Okay, the oddest thing is happening tonight. I dunno, maybe it's because of my SEVERE anxiety tonight, and then I couldn't settle on a flavor, but tonight, when I fired up the Davide, it felt like I was drawing a whole bunch of air. I guess either because of the anxiety, or maybe most days when I hit the Davide, I hit it first thing in the morning, I noticed how much tighter the draw is, I guess, on the Evods over the Davide, at least, I THINK that's it. Unless there is something else going on, and I have no clue what it could be. Same 618 bottle as yesterday, so no pg/vg changes, still getting plenty of vapor.

Other than going from the Evod straight over the Davide, instead of vice versa, the only thing I can think of is that I switched off from sweeter and/or richer juices (french vanilla tobacco, milk chocolate, honey wood) to the relatively muted flavor of the 618 without the extra flavor shot (that's still steeping). But as I'm sitting here vaping it, it makes me more sure that getting the Zmax is going to be a good thing, because I think the power needs to be bumped up on this flavor to hit it's sweet spot.

Okay, the oddest thing is happening tonight. I dunno, maybe it's because of my SEVERE anxiety tonight, and then I couldn't settle on a flavor, but tonight, when I fired up the Davide, it felt like I was drawing a whole bunch of air. I guess either because of the anxiety, or maybe most days when I hit the Davide, I hit it first thing in the morning, I noticed how much tighter the draw is, I guess, on the Evods over the Davide, at least, I THINK that's it. Unless there is something else going on, and I have no clue what it could be. Same 618 bottle as yesterday, so no pg/vg changes, still getting plenty of vapor.

For me I prefer a tighter draw than what the Davide provides out of the box so I just put a small piece of tape over one hole. Problem solved. :)

Yeah. I guess it's just because normally I start on the Davide and then hit the Evods later in the day that I noticed it. Well, I noticed it one other time, but my juice level was low (and we didn't have enough left to top it off), and my battery was being wonky, too, so I thought that might have been it. My battery died right before going to bed, (too quickly, something was weird about that), so I just took hits off hubby's before we went to sleep. The next morning I hooked straight into the Davide and didn't notice any problems. Of course, that's probably why when I switch over from 618 (in the Davide) to french vanilla tobacco in an Evod, the draw seems impossible. For some reason, the fr vanilla has a tighter draw anyway, so going from an airy draw to a tighter draw, and adding in that.....it will be nice to get all the draws nice and even when I get them.

For me I prefer a tighter draw than what the Davide provides out of the box so I just put a small piece of tape over one hole. Problem solved. :)

Okay, I may be blind here, but I can't find ANY holes, where are they?

Okay, I may be blind here, but I can't find ANY holes, where are they?

There are four small holes at the base of the tank right above where the battery connects. Hold it under a bright light and you should be able to see them.

Oops. Just checked and there are only three holes, they're tiny and look like pin holes.

Edited by Tameiki

Okay found it, wasn't looking on the post. So really, hubby found it for me. Only tape in the house right now is electrical or duct tape. Electrical didn't stay put once I tried to put it back on the battery, lol.