Davide Glassomizer and Mini Davide by Anyvape on sale now

Tam

This is what it says. I assume these will work with Davide?

Fits: ProTank 1, ProTank 2, Mini ProTank, EVOD

5 for $5.95 ($1.19 per coil)

Protank and EVOD coils are now compatible. If you have EVOD coils with the longer post, they can be used in any protank. Protank coils can be used in any EVOD clearomizer.

EVOD coils do not work in the KPT v2, they fit, but evic says atomizer short, three different heads...

I think what they are saying is the new Evod coils have the longer post and are compatible with KPT. Kanger has apparently made them all compatible. I am just wanting to make sure these will fit the Davide Glassomizer before ordering any of them. I would assume they will but wanting to be sure.

This is what it says on the site where I ordered them

The Mini Davide (which is also available as the regular 3.0ml full sized Davide elsewhere in this category) is compatible with all ProTank coil heads and are etched with the ohm-age on the lowermost shank.

Oh, oh, oh! I forgot to tell you, the last few days, once I had the confidence to try it again (despite the problems/pain in my thumb), I've been able to get the Davide open to put the fluid in. It makes it more convenient, because my hubby is the only one who can drive in the house right now (I can't drive anymore),so you can imagine all the running he's doing, plus he's busy with other stuff, so I just pop over to where the juice is and add it myself. Plus, if I want to add my Fr. Vanilla tobacco to it, I can, without having to guess how much to tell him.

I do have to say, we have to buy bigger bottles of the flavors we share. Got a 22 ml bottle of 618 plus an extra flavor shot. I think it's lasted maybe a week and half? Picking up a 50 ml bottle of the same stuff today, but it was just mixed yesterday, so it's got to steep, which means that I need to get a smaller bottle of the regular stuff (hopefully it's not been mixed recently enough to need to be steeped). Although we have a sample bottle of RY4 (actually 2) that we ordered that I wasn't REAL fond of, because the flavors (vanilla and caramel) were so low - I can add the fr vanilla to it so it actually gets used.

I think what they are saying is the new Evod coils have the longer post and are compatible with KPT. Kanger has apparently made them all compatible. I am just wanting to make sure these will fit the Davide Glassomizer before ordering any of them. I would assume they will but wanting to be sure.

The new packaging states protank-evodd coil on the box

u home and filled yet???

I got mine -I love it !!!! but filling the mini is a b***h! there are tiny little holes you have to make it into! good luck you need a needle point bottle or a syringe. but it is easy to clean out the tube with a q tip when you do miss lol ;)

Edited by Christie

First impression is wow! Strawberry Fields never tasted so good. The only con is what was just mentioned. Definitely the hardest to fill tank I have ever used, good thing I got needle tipped bottles with my starter kit months ago. Made it easier. Will post better info tomorrow when at work and I have my keyboard lol. I will just say I got two and my wife has already claimed one for herself lol.

my bottle tips are fat tipped like a visine bottle they wont drop nice small drops:(

and carter , the protank 2 is very similar to me , except easier to fill so I have a feeling that you will like it too! I think I have been converted completely to glass . I planned on *just for cinnamon* and the like but I think Im just gonna keep using them for everything !

I'm pretty good as long as I wear my lanyard but it gets pretty crazy at the lake. I'm gonna take em though, and if after a week or two I am still liking them this much it's time to stock up lol.

I have never tried a cinnamon maybe it's a good time!

None like the present!

Glass is all I use now, and I am a drunken klutz! But it's the way to go.....

Im not drunken ....just a klutz! my husband calls me mrs magoo! but Ill keep using them I really like them!

Can anyone tell me what ohm these are that come in the Davide? I've vaped through half a tank already and can't taste the juice. I've got my Spinner up to 4.3 volts and...nuthin'. 4.8 volts gives me a slight burnt taste so I backed it down to 4.6 volts. I think I'm getting a little bit of flavor...

Oh, yeah. I got them today. :D

The draw reminds me of the Pro Tank, it's very airy so I put tape over one of the holes because I like a tighter draw. It was almost where I wanted it but not quite so I put tape on another hole and it was too tight. *sighs* I feel like Goldilocks. :( Now, I have tape on only one hole. Guess I can deal. Man, but this thing sucks up the juice! It might be the juice I'm using in it (Feels like a Nut), that I can't get any flavor. Will try a different flavor in the second one I bought to see if it's any better. I'm bummed because I really wanted to like this -- kinda like the Pro Tank. So far it's not doing it for me. :(

Can anyone tell me what ohm these are that come in the Davide? I've vaped through half a tank already and can't taste the juice. I've got my Spinner up to 4.3 volts and...nuthin'. 4.8 volts gives me a slight burnt taste so I backed it down to 4.6 volts. I think I'm getting a little bit of flavor...

Oh, yeah. I got them today. :D

The draw reminds me of the Pro Tank, it's very airy so I put tape over one of the holes because I like a tighter draw. It was almost where I wanted it but not quite so I put tape on another hole and it was too tight. *sighs* I feel like Goldilocks. :( Now, I have tape on only one hole. Guess I can deal. Man, but this thing sucks up the juice! It might be the juice I'm using in it (Feels like a Nut), that I can't get any flavor. Will try a different flavor in the second one I bought to see if it's any better. I'm bummed because I really wanted to like this -- kinda like the Pro Tank. So far it's not doing it for me. :(

WHAT?????

omg somethings not right -I had a vanilla at 4.0 it was soo good . maybe the juice is bad??

is everything squished all nice and tight ? im not getting airy? Tam -you have to like it !! ! lol

give it another shot!!!! what are you using before this one ?

WHAT?????

omg somethings not right -I had a vanilla at 4.0 it was soo good . maybe the juice is bad??

is everything squished all nice and tight ? im not getting airy? Tam -you have to like it !! ! lol

give it another shot!!!! what are you using before this one ?

There's nothing wrong with the juice. I've been vaping the same flavor for months on end. I love the flavor so much that I buy it in 125 ml bottles. When I vape it from a Vision Victory I get plenty of flavor, almost as much as when I direct drip.

Whenever I use any clearomizer I always make sure everything is tightened like it should be. As a matter of fact I took it completely apart and cleaned it and put it back together before ever starting anything else.

Not everything works for everyone. I guess this isn't for me. So far I've gone through nearly 3/4 of the tank and still it's not giving any flavor. It puts out tons of vapor, though. I'll give it a go for another tank or so to see if it gets any better but I'm not optimistic. Will have to think about what I want to try in the Pro Tank 2 I also got in today.

There's nothing wrong with the juice. I've been vaping the same flavor for months on end. I love the flavor so much that I buy it in 125 ml bottles. When I vape it from a Vision Victory I get plenty of flavor, almost as much as when I direct drip.

Whenever I use any clearomizer I always make sure everything is tightened like it should be. As a matter of fact I took it completely apart and cleaned it and put it back together before ever starting anything else.

Not everything works for everyone. I guess this isn't for me. So far I've gone through nearly 3/4 of the tank and still it's not giving any flavor. It puts out tons of vapor, though. I'll give it a go for another tank or so to see if it gets any better but I'm not optimistic. Will have to think about what I want to try in the Pro Tank 2 I also got in today.

:(

Im sorry .I was hoping you would like it . is there any thing that can make it less airy?

:(

Im sorry .I was hoping you would like it . is there any thing that can make it less airy?

There are four holes at the base of the clearomizer and I've put a small piece of tape on one. Tried two but that made the draw too tight.

"The draw reminds me of the Pro Tank, it's very airy so I put tape over one of the holes because I like a tighter draw. It was almost where I wanted it but not quite so I put tape on another hole and it was too tight. *sighs* I feel like Goldilocks. :( Now, I have tape on only one hole."

That's what I said in my first post about the Davide. Other than to do what I did, I guess I could solder one of the holes closed and make the second hole smaller. Even though I have the skill set to do that I don't want to bother.

If it doesn't improve I can just chalk it up to "I tried it and it didn't work for me." Not the end of the world. There's still the good old dependable direct dripping. :)

If you don't like it tam ill trade you some juice for it! :)

Thanks, Medic. I'm disappointed but not quite ready to give up on them just yet. Like I said I'm going to give it a couple of tanks to shape up. If that doesn't work I'll ship them to you free of charge. Only fair since you already shipped me some juice without charging me for them. The problem is that I really wanted to like them. Oh, and these are the Davide Minis, not the full sized ones. Would that be a problem for you?

You know, I wonder if that's not the problem? Everyone here who's been raving about these things have gotten the full sized Davides. Maybe because it's the mini that I'm having a problem? *scratches head*