Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

At my local B&M today I picked up another Vision Spinner v1 1300 mAh in hunter green and two Sony 18350 in preparation for the Provari mini coming next week. Also picked up 2' of untreated cotton.

I kinda drooled over the Valkyrie hybrid but didn't pick it up. At $250 I couldn't justify it this month.

At my local B&M today I picked up another Vision Spinner v1 1300 mAh in hunter green and two Sony 18350 in preparation for the Provari mini coming next week. Also picked up 2' of untreated cotton.

I kinda drooled over the Valkyrie hybrid but didn't pick it up. At $250 I couldn't justify it this month.

:D button tops I hope!?!!

Just bought an Igo w rda and built my first coil at 3.4 ohms Vaping some coconut 50/50 12mg from thevaporroom.net @ 4.7 volts with organic cotton ball for wick on my itaste v3 Great taste! Nice production! Better taste and vapor production than the bridged 510 atty (lr and reg) from joyetech! zy7unezy.jpg

Edited by VaporTron

Thats the RDA option I've been doing my research on tron. Looks like great minds do think alike
it's very simple and efficient When my battery fully charges I'll let you know how a dual coil turns out. Right now my itaste is charging and it can't heat up both coils (2.0 ohms) Edited by VaporTron

Ok, I should say I use an Itaste v3 myself.... But if you are building coils you should get a dedicated ohms reader. Almost all devices that can read ohms are off in some way, high or low. It's a must have if you want to build coils.