Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Well I didn't buy it, but my brother put in a birthday order for me today. A 26650 Stainless Steel Stingray and a 28mm Stillare RDA. I'm excited, lol.

Tomorrow is payday, and I already have my shopping cart loaded up with an Xtar VP2 charger, two Sony US26650VT, and an MNKE 26650 battery.

Seems there is an issue with Chrome and SSL. This is not an Issue I can fix, Chrome will have to fix the bug. I did some searches on the issue to find this out. I read that there is an update for Chrome that fixes this, sometimes, but the fix is flawed because some SSL sites after the update come up with a security error.

I've been emailing with KC. He told me about the problem. I have Internet explorer installed on this PC. I'll try that later.

Edited by Mark
name fix

OMG You're in LAFAYETTE??

I'm in Alexandria!

Awesome. I'm actually in the gulf of mexico right now but the 6 months a year I'm on land I reside in Lafayette.

How's things in (I know how to say it but not how to spell it???) Alec? Elic?(that's the way it would be spelled phonetically)

OMG You're in LAFAYETTE??

I'm in Alexandria!

What the vaping community like where you are?

Placed my order for the Xtar VP2 charger and two Sony US26650VT batteries. Also ordered two more Cloud Chaser drip tips (one for my brother), and two 30ml bottles of Strawberry Clouds (20/80 blend) which is a strawberry custard.

Seems there is an issue with Chrome and SSL. This is not an Issue I can fix, Chrome will have to fix the bug. I did some searches on the issue to find this out. I read that there is an update for Chrome that fixes this, sometimes, but the fix is flawed because some SSL sites after the update come up with a security error.

I tried with internet explorer and it's doing the same thing. I enter the website and I log in. It brings up my account and I make my order. When I click on the checkout button it brings me back to the login page. It's an endless loop.

I don't understand what the problem is. If this is a work PC then it may be some security they have in place. BTW, I'm KC ;)

If I can catch you when your on and have a little time I want to try a couple trouble shooting things. My oldest is Graduating tonight so I won't be around till late tonight. I want to try and see if it is the templet I'm using for the site or something to do with the Credit Card authorization plug-in.

I tried with internet explorer and it's doing the same thing. I enter the website and I log in. It brings up my account and I make my order. When I click on the checkout button it brings me back to the login page. It's an endless loop.

Hey Comp, this is the exact same thing that happens to me when I'm on your site while using my iPhone. But its fine on my iPad and laptop at home.

Awesome. I'm actually in the gulf of mexico right now but the 6 months a year I'm on land I reside in Lafayette.

How's things in (I know how to say it but not how to spell it???) Alec? Elic?(that's the way it would be spelled phonetically)

What the vaping community like where you are?

Lol Yeap everyone calls it "Alec" and looks at me funny when I pronounce the whole word.

If you and Compenstine don't get the order thing figured out, I'll get some Fadora juice to you somehow especially since you're out on a rig. I had a fabrication and erection business until the economy got so bad in commercial steel, then I got into oilfield services and equipment rental and did a lot of trucking for land rigs and gas drilling, so I know how hard you guys work out there.

There's no vaping community here, there's a head shop that sells some ego kits and kanger stuff but it hasn't taken off, and no real vape shops. Lafayette has one and my girlfriend found one in the mall in Lake Charles and bought me some space jam juice.

I've got 60 acres sitting over a big pile of oil, when natural gas price picks back up and they start drilling again around here if I luck out and get a well, ill be buying so much juice Compenstine might as well be on salary lol.

There's no vaping community here, there's a head shop that sells some ego kits and kanger stuff but it hasn't taken off, and no real vape shops. Lafayette has one and my girlfriend found one in the mall in Lake Charles and bought me some space jam juice.

Lafayette has four that I know of. The one I go to by my house is so-so. There's one downtown on Jefferson that's okay but I feel like I'm buying something illegal everytime I go in there, the atmosphere is kinda shady. There's one on Kali Saloom and anothe on Johnston - haven't been to either. Though the juice I'm using now is from them.

I keep checking the sub-forum on gatherings hoping to see something pop up around here. I wish I could go to Miami next weekend, I'll be home. I just found out about it though and I'm not really prepared to go, though it sounds awesome.

I've got 60 acres sitting over a big pile of oil, when natural gas price picks back up and they start drilling again around here if I luck out and get a well, ill be buying so much juice Compenstine might as well be on salary lol.

Give it til 2016, it's supposed to pick up then. I'm trying to get myself into Fletcher Technical (Houma) for deep water petroleum technologies. Supposed to explode once Obama is out.

Figured I would need to have a beast build for my beast setup, so I also ordered 50' of 22g Kanthal. Next week is gonna be fun. :D

Just ordered another KPT2 (now have 3 to go with my 3 AeroBases), and Four 5-packs of 1.8 Ohm coils last night...

Hopefully, they'll ship today (Saturday) and arrive on Tuesday when the mail resumes service!

ran out to Katy today (long trip for me) just so I could visit my fave b&m. picked up 2 packs of coils for my nautilus, custom juice, elego tank (just so I could test my new juice), 1100mah evod twist. got my mom an x6 batt and a bedazzled 600mah batt she wanted. not a fan of the elego tank though, it just doesn't have much airflow. vapor production is not bad considering the air restriction it has.