Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

LOL It will go out in tomorrows Vape Mail should have it by Monday or Tuesday :) I was playing with a new coil build so I was a little slow :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I should be able to sub-ohm with this, right?

I have one of those Panasonics. It does great at .8 and higher. Go below .8 and it starts getting warm. And me no likey warm battery. Scares me lol

I'm not at the point where I want to sub-ohm yet but I like the idea that it's an option. :)

Tam, The ones we got from Proetus are High Drain 30amp, But I still feel safer with the VTC4s Only because I'm familiar with them.

If you haven't already packed my Magneto, would you please throw in two VTC4s? I'll go order them now. :)

Will do. My Cases should be here tomorrow if you would like I can wait till after noon to mail it out. What color would you like?

Blue would be good. Thanks! No real hurry on those, Comp. Whenever you get them in is fine. I can wait. :)

K so long as get it in by 3:00pm my time it will go out. You know me I don't waste time getting orders out. ;)

Yes, I know, but you also know that I'm not in any hurry so don't stress over it. 'Kay? :)

I brought my set up at Vaporleaf right here in Colorado. The hazzelnut mixed with the sweet Virginia Tobacco is my favorite at the moment. Also ordered some Javachoc from Vaporzone just try out since i love chocolate and coffee.

Comp, that mod is incredible. I have to say i'm still a hold out for a mod but that one could push me over the edge. Beautiful. :)

I hear yeah I was the same way. I wanted a copper mod for a while and needed to find the right one. I like the brass accents too. It did push me... I heard it speak to me saying *Buy Me Now... LOL