Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I bought 3 glass replacements for the protank 2 :) thanks to jeff !!!!!

now I need to make sure I nurse this cracked one till they arrive -It cracked but it isnt leaking YET!

I have other tanks no-one need panic I just like this one and prefer it OVER the others .

This is my first time ordering juice online, but for $1.87 a bottle I had to try..... (one is watermelon and the other is strawberry)

== Items ordered ==

#1. SKU 1310710 - Dekang E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (10ml)

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1310710

#2. SKU 1310708 - Dekang E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (10ml)

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1310708

How is fast tech's reputation? I see they have allot of vape stuff.

I've placed five orders with FastTech, and I've been very satisfied with everything I've bought from them.

I did have a little trouble with a Cobra clone RBA I got there, but I must admit that it was partly user error and not entirely their fault (one should never use the coil & wick that comes stock on an RBA :no - always dissect and wash the hardware first, then re-wick & coil with fresh materials).

Other than shipping time being longer than I'm used to (over a week, but probably less on the west coast), I've been completely satisfied with them. :thumbup:

The only thing I'm iffy about, correct me if I'm wrong, but Fastech is in Hong Kong. Granted, I know that they are DeKang juices - but that's China, not Hong Kong. I prefer to get my juices from the US. Hardware from HK/China is fine, as that's where most of it is manufactured anyway, but e-juice, at least everything I've heard, can contain some thing that US manufacturers don't put into it. Firstly, DO NOT BE FOOLED by the FDA logo on the label. The FDA does not certify e-juices. Secondly, I'm sorry, and I hate to point this out, but if you went with certain us manufacturers, you could get, well, out the sites I currently have bookmarked, the cheapest I found was a 3 pack 10 ml sampler that's $15 - $5 for per $10 ml bottle. I haven't check EC Blends or some other sites, because frankly, hubby is already starting to freak out at my flavor collection.

Well, my "normal" usage is, right now, assuming the flavors I just ordered come into my daily rotation, 6 or 7 flavors, plus a couple sample bottles, plus one or two that would be vaped when I actually feel like it, or feel up to it (Sweet Tobacco was great for me for about two weeks, but now I just can't get back into it). The "Irish Cream" from Chi-Town I'm going to try to trade away at the next local vape meet, as to me, and I think to him, it doesn't taste Bailey's, or Bailey's imitators like at all, it tastes like coconut. I've got another sample of Irish Cream coming in, assuming it actually TASTES like Irish Cream, and then Chocolate Banana.

I guess he thought that we would get into this, setting on a couple flavors each (which is why he's freaking out that I have 6 glass tanks and 4 Evods). But there are times that I still just can't get a taste to settle right, so I'm looking for a juice for every occasion - like when that happens, you know?

The only thing I'm iffy about, correct me if I'm wrong, but Fastech is in Hong Kong. Granted, I know that they are DeKang juices - but that's China, not Hong Kong. I prefer to get my juices from the US. Hardware from HK/China is fine, as that's where most of it is manufactured anyway, but e-juice, at least everything I've heard, can contain some thing that US manufacturers don't put into it. Firstly, DO NOT BE FOOLED by the FDA logo on the label. The FDA does not certify e-juices. Secondly, I'm sorry, and I hate to point this out, but if you went with certain us manufacturers, you could get, well, out the sites I currently have bookmarked, the cheapest I found was a 3 pack 10 ml sampler that's $15 - $5 for per $10 ml bottle. I haven't check EC Blends or some other sites, because frankly, hubby is already starting to freak out at my flavor collection.

put them in a tackle box and leave a few out -hell think you have 5 and the rest are stashed away;)

put them in a tackle box and leave a few out -hell think you have 5 and the rest are stashed away;)

That's what I DO - well, okay, I have all of them in a tackle box (they were in the cabinet of desk, so he still couldn't see them), except for the sample bottles of No Bake Cake and Mint Chip Ice Cream that Aqua sent to me - those are on my desk. And my vary rarely used Turkish Honey Blend, which is only used if I decide to mix it with my Honey Wood - but that's far enough back in the cabinet (behind all my meds) that he couldn't see it from where he's sitting. I was thinking about getting some straight honey flavored juice to mix with the turkish blend to cut down on the harsh, but I don't know if that sample has to steep before it's palatable (they made it up because I asked for it), but as it came out, it was pretty nasty.

But the fact of the matter is, we're on a fixed income. I get disability, and both he and my oldest son are in college. Oldest son lives there, but hubby drives, so that adds another expense (gas for going 40 minutes one way two and from campus all week).

But I forgot to add, I ordered Chocolate Banana from Vape Dudes and another attempt at Irish Cream from, oh, I can't remember the name right now. If that Irish Cream isn't right, I think the last place I have left to try is EC Blends.

As long as you stay under the dollar amount you spent on analogs you should tell him you are saving money .And if was my husband Id probably have a few other things to say that I cant write on the internet lol :popo:

just have them sent to your moms house then HIDE them .,hell never know .

I like your whole pink and blue set up thing! I can't definitely see you like the "pretty stuff" as you put it.

Grats on getting your kids wanting to go to e-cigs. But you may want to slyly ask them if they can wait until Christmas? And while neither of my kids smokes, I can understand that's the best present you could ask for. When my sister (albeit temporarily) quit smoking for six months back when I was, um, 16 (?), my grandmother gave her $500 - there were reasons why my sister hung on to not smoking for that long by the skin of her teeth, because she knew that money would come if she lasted that long. If she would have lasted a year, there would have been a $1000 check for her, but she couldn't do it.

My brother didn't need an incentive to quit smoking other than my mother's major health scares thirteen years ago that she managed to quit smoking in the midst of. I think he used the patch.

When I talked to my mom in July about this, we were pretty sure we could get the starter kit stuff cheaper online, but we needed someone to talk us through it, the whole process, and we wanted to be able to sample flavors (and it took me a good three tries on each non-menthol sample before I settled on 618 at the time). And THAT was more expensive. Mom made no secret about that fact that she wanted us to quit smoking, so I took a chance, and she agreed to reimburse us the money for both of us to get our own starter kits (yay!) and didn't even blink when instead of the single starter kit price, we ended up getting the double starter kit (2 batteries instead of one) since we didn't want to go to bed (when we are generally up for close to an hour before bed, and when I get up in the middle of night, and want nic when I get up), so the price doubled.

I know Spydre, I would like to be able to give them all their set up now but this is the time of year I have to start getting everybody's Christmas presents together. 5 kids, 4 with spouses and 12 Grandkids. I saw your post about being on a fixed income so I know you know where I am coming from. So each payday I am getting pieces here and there especially if I see some good deals. I plan on getting the whole set up with juice, case, charger. So if I were to get it all together early and give it to them then I would not have anything to give them Christmas morning. I think the girls would really like those chrome batteries and matching parts.

Why does seeing your flavors bother him? Would he rather see packs of analogs?

As long as you stay under the dollar amount you spent on analogs you should tell him you are saving money .And if was my husband Id probably have a few other things to say that I cant write on the internet lol :popo:

just have them sent to your moms house then HIDE them .,hell never know .

See, I'm not sure if it's the money SPENT on the flavors, the amount of flavors (he has, I think 3(?), possibly adding a fourth when the irish cream gets here), and I go through - well, it's not that I go through so much more, it's more like everything comes up needing to be purchased/ordered at the same time. Well, I haven't added up all the money we've spent on juices yet, but I THINK I go through about $10/week worth - which, compared to the $4x a week worth we spent on cigarettes combined (and I'm pretty sure he vapes less than I do - especially since he's in class a good chunk of the day). I think another worry of his is hardware. That I'll just keep collecting tanks for all my flavors, etc. - but if it's not something I vape on an every day sort of basis, I would probably get an Evod or a, shoot, what is it, the T3S? BCC clear, plastic, different colors? Because I think I have everything is color coded so I know what's in what (even though I have to keep a running list, or I'll forget).

I know Spydre, I would like to be able to give them all their set up now but this is the time of year I have to start getting everybody's Christmas presents together. 5 kids, 4 with spouses and 12 Grandkids. I saw your post about being on a fixed income so I know you know where I am coming from. So each payday I am getting pieces here and there especially if I see some good deals. I plan on getting the whole set up with juice, case, charger. So if I were to get it all together early and give it to them then I would not have anything to give them Christmas morning. I think the girls would really like those chrome batteries and matching parts.

At a certain point in time, it must have been after all six grandkids were born, my parents stopped giving us kids gifts, and just gave to the grandkids, lol. Although my in-laws still do buy for us.

hiding is never a good thing for the record....

No, no it's not.

I can understand the money issue, I quite smoking to save money and cause I was tired of smelling like cigarettes. I accomplished the smell part, but lost on the saving money... lol. I am constantly buying New hardware, tanks, drip tips, battery mods, etc. Drives my wife nuts, but she vapes too, and only minds when I spend $60+ on a mod. She knows though when I buy a mod then she will be getting whatever tank or mod I wasn't satisfied with so it works out.

Ahem..."Bump Everytime You Buy Something New". :offtopic:

I normally wouldn't say anything about getting off topic, but this is a thread that I've got set to alert me "Everytime You Buy Something New", so I keep going to my PC thinking I'm about to see "Something New"...and I'm not getting to see "Something New".