Edited by Bebop12

Bing Bong! vape mail

Replacement ego c twist 1100mah

Fusion Vapor liquids have arrived!

orangezilla

krankberry

Unicorn blood

All set.....

My Fuzion is at home too! Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer.

The Vape Mail has arrived! Got my entire set up in the mail - mod, batteries, tanks, charger (so that's two packages), and some nice little trial bottles from Aquatroy. Only thing I'm waiting on is my Honey Wood, and the Irish Cream that we are waiting on. Now I have to dig through all this stuff and get my tanks set up.

Vape mail from Viper Vapes -- four Davide Minis in a bent and crumpled up priority envelope. The boxes were crammed into a bubble wrap envelope inside. For $6.00 shipping and handling I think I got more than my money's worth: the envelope looked like it was handled plenty and then some! I sent them an email about their poor packaging and doubt seriously if I'll ever do business with them again. :(

My Fuzion is at home too! Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer.

How about the colors on the Fuzion juices? Wow. The Krankberry is blue like "otter pop" blue. The Orangezilla is like "otter pop" orange and the unicorn blood is like......you guessed it, "otter pop" red. Interesting...

Got a few new things ordered today.

From FastTech:

Total shipped (coupon code "BLF") - $32.04

And...

From Exhale Vapors:

Total shipped (coupon code "Delicious") - $40.74

@uma - I know you'll be wondering why I bought another Cobra clone after the trouble I had with my last one, but I got some new seals for my first Cobra clone & it works just as good as any RBA I have now. :thumbup:

Edited by Rixter

Got a few new things ordered today.

From FastTech:

Total shipped (coupon code "BLF") - $32.04

And...

From Exhale Vapors:

Total shipped (coupon code "Delicious") - $40.74

@uma - I know you'll be wondering why I bought another Cobra clone after the trouble I had with my last one, but I got some new seals for my first Cobra clone & it works just as good as any RBA I have now. :thumbup:

Um, Rixter, why do you run so many units? Or are you assembling them to sell to other people? Then again, one of the guys at 3D Vapor quite literally had 3 with him, 2 APV's, and one rebuildable. And that was just what was on him at the time - instead of just carrying tanks for the different flavors he would use throughout the workday, he would put whichever flavor tank on it's own unit, and he'd hit off all three of them throughout the day. I don't know if he had more at home - I was sort of overhearing his conversation with another customer who was just picking her stuff out while I was sampling flavors. But he's the best sales clerk they have in the shop, though I haven't dealt with the owners yet, but I'm guessing it's a hobby to this guy, and it's more like, well, a habit (?) to the owners - they fell into opening the shop because AT THE TIME, there was no shop on this side of the river close to us.

Edit: One other question - you got Trustfire batteries. Now I've heard the Trustfire chargers aren't that good, are their batteries better than their chargers?

Edited by spydre

I'm not a fan of swapping tanks. I prefer to grab another mod.

Current list

Provari, Provari Mini, MVP, Sigelei Custom Mini and Evic. Shortly I'll be looking to acquire another Provari Black w/ Green led this time. I got Carto tanks for them all, plus a few extra hanging around. Probably close to 30 batteries in the charging bin :D

Once I get my coil building where I'm happy w/ it's consistency, I'll look for some ZAP's to put on my 'varis. On the lookout for a zenisis hybrid Carto tank as well.

Edited by Proetus

Um, Rixter, why do you run so many units?

I like to have a good variety of flavors at my desk, and the easiest way to do that is by having several setups ready to choose from...that's just how I roll.

Also, it's the only way my OCDness will allow me to be. :yes

Or are you assembling them to sell to other people?

As a matter of fact, I did buy the M16 mod, RBA, Kick, batteries, & charger for a friend. I'm gonna set it up for him since this will be his first mod and his first RBA.

One other question - you got Trustfire batteries. Now I've heard the Trustfire chargers aren't that good, are their batteries better than their chargers?

I normally use AWs or Samsungs, but I got the TrustFire batteries for my buddy's setup because they were the best deal...thought I'd get a couple extras to try out for myself, too.

Among others, I do own a TrustFire TR-001 and it gets the job done quite nicely, if not quickly.

Edited by Rixter

Wow, you guys have been busy. I had to skip 20-30ages to catch up with you. WtG!!!

Dang, that Black Rhino looks sweet, Ace. VaporWall?

Haha, as long as the cobra clone works for ya, Rixter, I am happy for ya. I wish I had yourt tinkering skills.

I purchased 1500mls of 24mg 50/50 unflavored smoke juice. Should

Last quite awhile, and the arithmetic will be easy peazy for me.

Carry on. :)

I'm not a fan of swapping tanks. I prefer to grab another mod.

Current list

Provari, Provari Mini, MVP, Sigelei Custom Mini and Evic. Shortly I'll be looking to acquire another Provari Black w/ Green led this time. I got Carto tanks for them all, plus a few extra hanging around. Probably close to 30 batteries in the charging bin :D

Once I get my coil building where I'm happy w/ it's consistency, I'll look for some ZAP's to put on my 'varis. On the lookout for a zenisis hybrid Carto tank as well.

I like to have a good variety of flavors at my desk, and the easiest way to do that is by having several setups ready to choose from...that's just how I roll.

Also, it's the only way my OCDness will allow me to be. :yes

I suppose that way, you two, you don't have to worry about reprogramming for the different settings for different flavors - just keep one flavor on the same unit all the time, so the programming's already in there, right? But gosh, you two, that's a LOT of units that you must keep around. If I had a unit for every different flavor I vaped on a weekly basis? Well, um, I'm up to four or five right now.....hubby would have a coronary. Get me this APV for Christmas, get me this APV for my birthday, get me this APV for our anniversary/mother's day (often on the same weekend, or within the same week).

Nice Rix! I recently sold my barely used stuff or I'd have more! Vivi Nova's, 8 iClears, 6 Protanks, Tatroe Tank, SVD, Vamo, 900mah Twist, 1300mah Spinner, K100, Bolt, RSST, AGAT, IGO-L is the list of recently sold goods! Dam it's a sickness I tell you!