Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

some things just were never intended to be vaped.....I'm just sayin....

BBQ spare ribs from my freedom smokes sounds pretty delicious lol

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

some things just were never intended to be vaped.....I'm just sayin....

BBQ spare ribs from my freedom smokes sounds pretty delicious lol

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

I like my Black Licorice e-liquid. I can vape that all day.. The Ketchup e-liquid is good, but not a vape all day type of e-liquid. The video of the crab e-liquid kinda made me change my mind of trying that one. So I do not think I will try BBQ

I'm pretty sure the crab juice is really that bad....guessing if somebody really wanted to they could dilute it out a bit....personally, you couldn't dilute it out enough for me to try it. !!! :sick:

I kept the Ketchup liquid in there so the new people can test it..I took 10 ML`s of it for myself. If a bottle emptied out ,the box must of been tossed around while it was going to you. Darn UPS drivers! Sorry about that and I am so glad you got the box =)

Edited by Tagsanstuff

Is there actually crab juice in the box? I fully intend to film myself trying that crabp.

Hell, I may just post a video review of the whole damned Mystery Box :lol: It will be horrible and fun.

I've got a bunch of samplers from The Vapor Room to toss in there, for tasters.

yeah after watching pbsuardos review on it, i kinda figured that one dude in the above video wasnt lying as much lol, but the pukey faces he made were hilarious, i do want to try it though

I honestly thought he was going to hack his old smoker's lung all over the computer screen!!

I have created a "Bag O Fail". Feel free to add your worst tasting e-juice to the bag. I should be sending the box off to Lady D today. Gotta get a new box though cuz USPS really beat this one up. :wallbash: