Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

You might want to either solicit new players or do a random # generator draw when it gets closer to being my turn. I have something special I'll drop in the box. :secret:

I will be looking for it =)

Getting impatient Bob...... :harhar:

Actually, I just got back from running errands and there was a wonderful Box sitting on the step....Just opened it and beginning the sorting.

This is almost as good as christmas...maybe better. :ice:

Should be on its way soon !!

I love this box !!! Lots of liquid choices...flavors I probably wouldn't have tried (and kept). and flavors I thought I would like...that I didn't.

I stole the wetbox...I always wanted to try one...its an early model and soooo cute. works too. Also claimed a few other odds and ends.

I love this box :yes

Should be on its way tomorrow.....

And the winner is.............................Bob :animier:

I love this box !!! Lots of liquid choices...flavors I probably wouldn't have tried (and kept). and flavors I thought I would like...that I didn't.

I stole the wetbox...I always wanted to try one...its an early model and soooo cute. works too. Also claimed a few other odds and ends.

I love this box

Should be on its way tomorrow.....

And the winner is.............................Bob

Wooooo!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

The gold wetbox was special one that Missy built.

I edited my post so i don't look like a crazy person lol.

If it was an early one i am guessing it is a 3.7. Awesome on the wetbox kitsune! Those things are sweet. Who wouldn't want a bottom feeder specically made for cartomizers.

Also i will be gone from Wednesday until Monday and then leaving again next Wednesday until Saturday. If i have the box before next Wednesday it will be on its way to Mega. If not i will have to wait until the following Monday to ship. Last time it took 5 days to get to me from Hawaii so it should be out next Tuesday is kitsune can ship tomorrow or Wednesday.

Wow...that was a lot of Wednesdays lol

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I am liking the wetbox....I just never seemed to be able to make the plunge...so many things on the list !!!---now I can cross that one off.

That really is a lot of travel and alot of wednesdays. The plan is for tomorrow.

I am liking the wetbox....I just never seemed to be able to make the plunge...so many things on the list !!!---now I can cross that one off.

That really is a lot of travel and alot of wednesdays. The plan is for tomorrow.

Being in a band/having a lady frieNd that live over an hour away calls for a lot of travel. Instead of going back and forth i just split my time between home and being in Pittsburgh.

I'll work on that one for you Mega......While you are holding your breath, you will have to hold it a bit longer. Ended up working a 12 hour shift today...unfortunately the post office isn't open at 8pm (don't usually get a long enough lunch to get out of the building, let alone to the post office), and am working 12 again tomorrow, so box won't get out until thursday.....sorry guys. Once again, work gets in the way of the fun. :wallbash::sofa:

I'll work on that one for you Mega......While you are holding your breath, you will have to hold it a bit longer. Ended up working a 12 hour shift today...unfortunately the post office isn't open at 8pm (don't usually get a long enough lunch to get out of the building, let alone to the post office), and am working 12 again tomorrow, so box won't get out until thursday.....sorry guys. Once again, work gets in the way of the fun.

I might get it Tuesday. If i do i can ship next week...if not it will have to wait until the following week.

No biggie kitsune.